Similar items in stock
- Rollback$110.99 Was $179.00Save $68.01
- $34.49 Was $39.95Save $5.46
Heritage Oval 30' x 15' x 52" Above Ground Swimming Pool
Check out these related products
- $2,695.89 Was $3245.77Save $549.88
- $2,306.85 Was $2791.36Save $484.51
- $4,015.07 Was $4187.14Save $172.07
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Heritage Oval 30' x 15' x 52" Deep Platinum Above-Ground Pool Package:
30 feet long x 15 feet across x 52 inches
- The above-ground pool package set up is simple
- The ground where the swimming pool will be installed must be a solid and level surface and free of grass and sharp objects
- 2 to 3 people are needed for installation
- 1 to 2 days may be needed to complete installation, depending on the size of the pool and site levelness
Note: Your local building code may require a permit for installation of this oval swimming pool and that a barrier is installed around it. Before installing, please contact your local building inspector for more information about applicable requirements.
For questions about this above ground pool, please call Heritage at 866-844-8044
|Age Range:||12 Years & Up|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||IL 301552PKG|
Manuals & Guides
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
Q. what is the ACTUAL needed space for this pool? I see that there are supports along both sides. this is important info not in discription???
- I would do 19x34by thismommaishappy2/13/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- The supports take up an additional three feet on either side of the poolby SwimmerD5/23/2014Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The intex will work with few mods i suggest you when you buy pool to replumb the intex with 1 1/2 pvc fittings you will have turn it face the side wall of pool because the return line is on different end. i running a hayward sand fliter system with intex inline and love it pool a 24 foot round the gal capt. in the same as the oval salt will be around 300 lbsby TimmyJ4/10/2012Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Consider these popular products
- $658.99 Was $692.90Save $33.91
- $1,721.25 Was $2446.15Save $724.90
- Rollback$699.00 Was $899.00Save $200.00
- $2,039.02 Was $2909.23Save $870.21
- $1,862.94 Was $1875.26Save $12.32
- $495.97 Was $599.39Save $103.42
- $1,800.23 Was $2101.22Save $300.99
- $1,213.99 Was $1308.49Save $94.50
- $1,463.34 Was $1554.68Save $91.34
- $419.32 Was $500.22Save $80.90