Herald Square 5' x 7' Rug
Customers also considered
- from $34.96
- from $21.20
- from $67.87
- from $29.10
- from $33.28
- from $31.56
- from $12.96
- Rollbackfrom $24.78
- from $24.78
- from $13.24
- from $82.22
- from $22.63
- from $7.09
- from $13.27
- Clearancefrom $7.00
- from $50.00
- from $23.58
- from $30.00
- from $35.98
- $52.96 Was $56.73Save $3.77
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
The Herald Square Rug will be a beautiful addition to any room in your home. With a 100 percent propylene construction, this rug is durable and long lasting for use in high traffic areas. The polypropylene material is also stain resistant to keep this rug looking as beautiful as the day you bought it. Sporting a neat cut-and-loop small block pattern, this square rug will add sophistication to both homes and offices. The innovative odor-destroying technology will help keep this rug easy to clean. The Herald rug chemically absorbs and eliminates the gases emitted by odor-causing substances. This ability allows the rug to go for long periods of time without cleaning, making it easy to maintain and keep as attractive as the day you got it. The stylish look and durability of the Herald Square Rug make it a contemporary and practical accent.
Fabric Care Instructions: Spot Clean, Vacuum
|Color:||White , Off-White|
|Rug Size:||5' x 7'|
|Size:||5' x 7'|
|Material:||Cut & Loop , Polypropylene|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||HS057-IVORY|
|Rug Style:||Contemporary , Solid|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||84.00 x 60.00 x 0.50 Inches|
|Home Decor Style:||Contemporary , Solid|
|Country of Origin - Components:||USA|
|Country of Origin - Assembly:||USA|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- yes it doesby maevro12/17/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes. The rug relaxed after it had been on the floor for a bit. It does need rug tape or a pad to keep from moving on tile or wood floor.by gma35212/17/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- There are a few wrinkles when first unrolled - but is soon goes nice and flat. I love my rug!by buddycj312/17/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I have not had any problems with rug rolling up on the edges. It seems to be a good fit.by Happyrughome12/17/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The rug was put down about 2 weeks ago, thus far, no problem with it laying flatby LCMMeme12/17/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, it does lay flat. The corners were rolled up a little bit but went flat after the first day.by kyms12312/17/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Might be well after the fact, but yes. It lays perfectly flat. In fact, lays better than any area rug I have ever owned.by Nelle00712/17/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yes i loved it plus it cleans really easyby bbaca12/17/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The rug will slip without rug tape or a pad.by gma3528/25/2016Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The rug has rubber backing, therefore doesn't slip...but you can always add special tape for keeping rugs in place if yours still moves. Tape can be bought at walmart in rugs section and it's not expensive.by buddycj31/6/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- After 2 weeks no slippage on a laminate floor...but with little traffic. So, I don't know if this helps you.by LCMMeme10/21/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This rug does not come with a rubber backing to prevent slippage. You will need to buy one for a hardwood floor.by scottenge3/27/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It has non slip latex back. Perfect for wood floor.by NanaStimes512/5/2012Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yesby maevro4/28/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- You would be better buying a wool or natural fiber for warmth. It is a synthetic and would not feel as good to your baby as the other warmer fibers. I hope this helps.by gma3523/22/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- We have wood floors and place tends to get chilly but the rug - though not the thickest or softest, keeps feet warm - great buy and looks good.by buddycj312/19/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Customers also viewed these products
- from $4.39
- from $13.24
- from $28.49
- from $35.91