Customers also considered
Check out these related products
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Show your true school spirit with this striking, contemporary Keepsake Girls' Crest Class Ring. A wonderful gift or keepsake, this high school class ring features panels of engraved graduation dates lining the personalized crest design. Customize the Keepsake Girls' Crest Class Ring with your school initials, name, graduation year, a favorite extracurricular activity, school mascot and much more. Choose a stone of your high school or favorite color to be featured in this customized girls' class ring. This Keepsake class ring is available in valadium, 10kt and 14kt yellow or white gold. Every piece of Walmart jewelry, including this girl's class ring, passes rigorous inspection at our Quality Assurance labs so you can buy with confidence, guaranteed. Add the Keepsake Girls' Crest Class Ring to your jewelry box today.
Keepsake Girl's Crest Class Ring:
- Girl's class ring features high school crest and initials, bold lines and a rectangular stone
- Personalize the crest class ring with a mascot name, school color shield, choice of simulated gemstone, a name, choice of activity side panel and any graduation year
- Class ring is available in Valadium and 10kt and 14kt yellow or white gold
|Metal Type:||Yellow Gold|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- If you purchase 10 or 14 karat gold then yes your ring will be whatever metal you choose. If you choose Valadium, it is not gold. Valadium is a fine jewelers stainless steel alloy. Thank youby KeepsakeCS6/5/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- you chose, it can be eitherby TaintedTruffle4/3/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It is supposed to be the first letter of the name of your high schoolby mmtcmegan12/14/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It is the crest letter for the school. The one pictured is either an O or D...it is difficult to say based on the angle of the picture. Thank youby KeepsakeCS6/16/2016Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Q. I am still confused how to get mascot pic as a choice on one of the sides of this ring? It isn 't giving me that option. How do I go about this?
- Hello, When building your ring on Step 4 of 6 click dropdown box and choose M-R(25). On the first page last item it states my mascot. Choose the My Mascot. ( pic of mascot will not show up it states your mascot here. Mascot will be high school mascot we use for that school). Thank youby KeepsakeKeystoneSupport12/5/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?