Customers also viewed these products
- $14.08 List price $17.99Save $3.91
- $10.23 List price $15.95Save $5.72
- $18.75 Was $19.86Save $1.11
- $15.30 Was $16.53Save $1.23
Check out these related products
- $9.73 Was $10.96Save $1.23
- $9.88 Was $10.54Save $0.66
- $11.02 Was $11.99Save $0.97
- $10.12 List price $15.00Save $4.88
- $12.86 List price $17.00Save $4.14
- $9.32 List price $14.00Save $4.68
- $11.30 Was $14.67Save $3.37
- $12.82 List price $15.95Save $3.13
- $11.53 Was $12.28Save $0.75
- $10.72 Was $11.90Save $1.18
- $13.97 Was $15.49Save $1.52
- $11.96 Was $12.77Save $0.81
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
From National Book Critics Circle Award winner Paul Hendrickson, a brilliantly conceived and illuminating reconsideration of a key period in the life of Ernest Hemingway that will forever change the way he is perceived
Focusing on the years 1934 to 1961--from Hemingway's pinnacle as the reigning monarch of American letters until his suicide--Paul Hendrickson traces the writer's exultations and despair around the one constant in his life during this time: his beloved boat, "Pilar.
"Drawing on previously unpublished material, including interviews with Hemingway's sons, Hendrickson shows that for all the writer's boorishness, depression and alcoholism, and despite his choleric anger, he was capable of remarkable generosity--to struggling writers, to lost souls, to the dying son of a friend. Hemingway's Boat is both stunningly original and deeply gripping, an invaluable contribution to our understanding of this great American writer, published fifty years after his death.
|Number of Pages:||692|
|Publisher:||Random House Inc|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||5.25 x 8.25 x 1.50 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.