About This Item
GET BACK TO YOUR BEST YOU!
Calm • Confidence • Self-Control • Self-Esteem • Temperance • Positivity • Moderation • Serenity
Checking, cleaning, and counting… evening-out, hoarding, and repetition… despite the limited portrayals we see in the media, nervous, repetitive thought and behavioral symptoms are many and varied.
And despite what too many wrongly assume? These symptoms are not the same as being "quirky" or "perfectionistic." In fact, those behaviors like cleaning or hand-washing, are not an isolated problem in themselves. They are most often a two-pronged issue – the urge to behave in a specific, habitual way (nervous, repetitive behaviors), plus something others can't see - fearful, unwanted thoughts (nervous, repetitive thoughts).
Ranging from fears that outside forces (like fire, water, or germs) will harm yourself or your loved ones, to fears that you yourself will inflict harm, with nervous, repetitive symptoms, the worst things you can possibly imagine may play on repeat in your head. Though you may know your worries are irrational or exaggerated, you still can't shake them. The symptoms can be truly frustrating. They eat at your self-image. You may even begin to wonder - "Am I crazy?" "Am I a bad person?" "Will I one day lose control?" As a result, nervous, repetitive behavioral symptoms like checking, cleaning, and counting may arise as a way to cope with the stress.
As a specific manifestation of fearfulness, like other issues with fear, a wide variety of factors can contribute to the appearance of nervous, repetitive thought and behavioral symptoms. Stressful life events and a type A personality type are common with repetitive symptoms, but even lifestyle factors like sleep, activity level, and diet can influence the frequency and intensity of their occurrence. Regardless of their cause however, when these symptoms strike, you'll do whatever you can to relieve them.
Fortunately, for the 1 in every 100 adults, and the 1 in every 200 children living with nervous, repetitive symptoms, there is hope. You don't have to and shouldn't "just accept it" and "learn live with" unwanted thoughts and excessive behavioral symptoms.
Kick nervous, repetitive symptoms out of your life! Choose Compulsin today!
- Daily Relief: Take control of your symptoms and get back to life – cool and confident! A daily dose of Compulsin helps maintain optimal clarity and balance while defending against anxious obsession for a calmer, happier you!
- Naturally Powerful: With a blend of the 7 most trusted and clinically-used homeopathic ingredients for nervous repetitive thoughts & behaviors, Compulsin is the naturally powerful way to fight back and take control.
- Naturally Safe: No prescription needed! The natural blend of homeopathically-prepared herbal + mineral ingredients in Compulsin are specially designed for potent relief that works gently with – not against – your body.
- Formulated for Adults & Children
- Naturally Sweet, Easy Dose, Fast-Melt Tablet Formulation
Health Concern: Anti-Stress Support
Get specific details about this product from customers who own it.
Ask a question