Hebrew National Beef Franks in a Blanket, 32 count
Check out these related products
- Reduced Price$40.61 List price $47.14Save $6.53
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Hebrew National Beef Franks in a Blanket are made with the finest quality beef and savory spices, wrapped in a light and delicious puff pastry. Simply heat them up and serve for an easy snack, dinner or appetizer course. Our franks are certified kosher and contain no fillers, by-products, gluten or artificial colors or flavors so you can feel good about serving them to your family and friends.When it comes to hot dogs, Hebrew National is a cut above. We select our meat from only North American beef and then choose premium cuts of meat from the front half of the cow so you can be sure you're cooking up and serving the very best franks.
- Hebrew National Beef Franks in a Blanket, 32 count, 18.4 ounces
- Juicy beef franks wrapped in a puff pastry crust
- Simply bake and serve for an easy snack or quick dinner
- Made with premium cuts of 100% kosher beef
- No artificial flavors and no artificial colors
- Does not contain by-products or gluten
- No fillers
Warning Text: Child Safety: When Serving Hot Dogs to Young Children, Cut Hot Dogs Lenthwise, Then into Small, Easy to swallow Pieces. Children Should Eat While Seated and Be Under Adult Supervision.
Ingredients: Beef Franks (Beef, Water, Contains 2% Or Less of: Salt, Sodium Lactate, Spice, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Paprika, Sodium Diacetate, Garlic Powder, Sodium Erythorbate, Sodium Nitrite, Flavorings). Pastry (Enriched Flour (Bleached Wheat Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid, Malted Barley Flour), Water, Partially Hydrogenated Soybean And/Or Cottonseed Oil, (Contains Mono- And Diglycerides, Artificial Flavor, Colored With Annatto And Tumeric), Salt, Leavening (Monocalcium Phosphate). Contains: Soy, Wheat.
Instructions: Keep frozen - Must be baked thoroughly. Baking: For Food Safety and Quality: Keep frozen; do not thaw. Ovens vary. Adjust baking times as needed. Bake thoroughly. Follow these cooking directions. Note: Do not bake in plastic trays. Do not prepare in microwave. 1. Preheat conventional oven to 425 degrees F. 2. Place frozen Franks in a Blanket on a baking sheet sprayed with Pam No-Stick Cooking Spray, seam side down and 1 inch apart. 3. Bake 16 to 21 minutes and pastry is puffed and lightly browned. 4. Check that franks are baked thoroughly. Internal temperature needs to reach 165 degrees F as measured by a food thermometer in several spots. Important: Keep frozen until ready to use. For your protection, follow directions and bake thoroughly.
Explore this item
|Capacity:||32 franks [18.4 oz (521.6 g)]|
|Brand:||HEBREW NATIONAL (HBN)|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories From Fat||210|
|% Daily Value|
|Total Fat 23 G||35|
|Saturated Fat 8 G||40|
|Trans Fat 2.5 G|
|Cholesterol 25 Mg||8|
|Sodium 590 Mg||25|
|Potassium 100 Mg||3|
|Total Carbohydrate 13 G||4|
|Dietary Fiber <1 G||2|
|Sugars <1 G|
|Protein 8 G|
(-) Information is currently not available for this nutrient.
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:**
** Percent Daily Values listed below are intended for adults and children over 4 years of age. Foods represented or purported to be for use by infants, children less than 4 years of age, pregnant women, or lactating women shall use the RDI's that are specified for the intended group provided by the FDA.
|Total Fat||Less than||65g||80g|
|Sat. Fat||Less than||20g||25g|
Calories per gram:
Fat 9•Carbohydrate 4•Protein 4
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Bake them in a regular oven at 425 degrees for 18-21 minutes. They don't recommend using a microwave.by shlbycindy2/7/2016Was this answer helpful? (11) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I keep them in the freezer to keep the dough from rising. I'm not sure that it would rise in the fridge but it doesn't take any extra time to cook them when they're frozen.by shlbycindy10/16/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The puff pastry that they're wrapped in require oven baking to come out flaky - this would not happen in a crockpot. You could buy something like Hillshire Farms Little Smokies and cook them in a crockpot with BBq sauce, or sweet & sour sauce, but definitely not pastry wrapped.....by ItsDc12/15/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?