Customers also considered
Check out these related products
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Heath Milk Chocolate English Toffee Bits:
- Finest quality English toffee
- Approximately 1 1/3 cups
- Contains almonds
Ingredients: Milk Chocolate (Sugar; Cocoa Butter; Chocolate; Nonfat Milk; Milk Fat; Lactose; Soy Lecithin; Salt; And Vanillin, Artificial Flavor); Sugar; Palm Oil; Dairy Butter (Milk); Almonds (Roasted In Cocoa Butter And/Or Sunflower Oil); Contains 2% Or Less: Salt; Artificial Flavor; And Soy Lecithin.
Explore this item
|Capacity:||8 oz (226 g)|
|Flavor:||Milk chocolate , English toffee|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||1.35 x 7.86 x 4.40 Inches|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories From Fat||45|
|% Daily Value|
|Total Fat 5 G||8|
|Saturated Fat 2.5 G||13|
|Trans Fat 0 G|
|Cholesterol <5 Mg||1|
|Sodium 50 Mg||2|
|Total Carbohydrate 9 G||3|
|Dietary Fiber 0 G||0|
|Sugars 9 G|
|Protein 0 G|
(-) Information is currently not available for this nutrient.
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:**
** Percent Daily Values listed below are intended for adults and children over 4 years of age. Foods represented or purported to be for use by infants, children less than 4 years of age, pregnant women, or lactating women shall use the RDI's that are specified for the intended group provided by the FDA.
|Total Fat||Less than||65g||80g|
|Sat. Fat||Less than||20g||25g|
Calories per gram:
Fat 9•Carbohydrate 4•Protein 4
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- baking...cakes...cookies...cupcakes. Its good in anythingby WendyW5/28/2016Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Bakingby WendyW12/6/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Its for baking...like chocolate chipsby WendyW12/7/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This product has endless possibilities. You can use it in the recipe on the package for cookies; add it to a cake mix or on top of cake icing for a special touch. Use it to mix in ice cream or just sprinkle it on top. Add it to a milkshake. Eat it out the package like my spouse.by angelmae10/13/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Ingredients for baking. It is a mixture of crushed chocolate pieces, and crushed toffee.by sfarnz9/2/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It is literally small chunks of Heath toffee covered in chocolate for using in cookies or as I did topping a birthday cake.by CaliCutie7/30/2016Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Here's a description from Hershey's : They're real HEATH Candy Bars broken into pieces that are just the right size for baking and toppingby mmw20087/30/2016Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?