I have been keeping close track of my weight since I was 19 after I gained a little too much weight one year. I am probably a bit obsessive about my weight and these scales help to keep me calm(ish). I have had Salter scales and Weightwatcher scales in the past and bought these to replace and retire my Weightwatcher ones. These are nice and sturdy, they feel very expensive and the screen is lovely and bright. They were easy to set up for body fat/water/muscle readings and my results were about what I was expecting. The weight difference between these scales and my old ones is .4lb so it's not crazy different. I do not step on and step off and back on again within seconds like some people do, you're asking for trouble if you do that with digital scales in my opinion. You have to re-calibrate whenever you move them before you weigh to ensure you get an accurate reading, my first time weighing myself I was horrified to discover I'd gained 5lbs overnight and then realised I needed to calibrate them first, thank God! I've had them for about two weeks and so far so good, I'd recommend them just for their design alone, they're gorgeous.
About This Item
- Sleek, modern look: Black glass platform with silver accents on a 12.5" square platform, yet is only 1" thick. Rests on 4 precision load cells, engineered to the highest standards
- Large, clear readout: 2.25" square LCD readout features two lines so more data can be displayed at the same time, and is much easier for user set up
- Measures body composition: Calculates body fat, body water, muscle mass and bone mass percentages, using reliable BIA technology. Calculates in either normal or athlete mode. NOTE: Weight and body composition can fluctuate throughout the day so it is recommended to weigh at the same time of day in similar clothing.
- Automatic User Identification: After inputting personal data, auto recognizes up to 8 users based on previous weight. No more buttons to press after the initial set up
- Includes: Easy to follow instruction manual (which also helps to define body fat, body water, body muscle and bone mass), and 4 AAA Batteries
- EatSmart 2 yr Guarantee: 100% guarantee, please contact EatSmart for troubleshooting or issues on your scale. We are here to help!
Fabric Care Instructions: 1
Explore this item
|Assembled Product Weight|
You are viewing
EatSmart Precision GetFit Digital Body Fat Scale w/ 400 lb. Capacity & Auto Recognition Technology
Precision GetFit Digital Body Fat
Customer reviews & ratings
Beautifully designed and accurate.
Great scale! Love it!
All the features work easily and simple to program. Instantly shows weight without the constant tapping needed with other scales.
Get specific details about this product from customers who own it.
Ask a question