Hawaiian Breeze 18" OSC Misting Fan, 3 Speed Settings
Similar items available online
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
The brass misting nozzle produces an ultra-fine cooling mist and this fan provides oscillation for maximum circulation. This is a safe and natural way to reduce insects.
Hawaiian Breeze 18" OSC Misting Fan, 3 Speed Settings:
- Brass misting nozzle produces ultra-fine cooling mist
- Made of resistance materials
- Oscillation for maximum circulation
- Safe and natural way to reduce insects
|Manufacturer Part Number:||FS45-9L|
|Number of Speeds:||3|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||19.29 x 16.93 x 24.33 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- It does hook up to a garden hose very easily. I wouldn't plan a dinner next to it or have it blowing right on the table because it can be pretty wet/damp. Maybe a 20 ft distance would be alright, though.by FergieAZ7/13/2015Was this answer helpful? (5) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This fan does hook up to electric outlets in home. Product in inches (L x W x H): 19.29 x 16.93 x 24.33by CommunityAnswer7/13/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- I wouldn't recommend it inside since it will get everything very damp and wet.by FergieAZ7/13/2015Was this answer helpful? (5) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No, this item is meant to be used outdoors.by CommunityAnswer7/13/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I checked my manual and it says "To adjust the airflow upward or downward, simply tilt the fan head with hand and move to desired angle". That's all I've done as well and it has stayed in place. If it doesn't adjust you may want to take it back and exchange it.. Good luck ;)by FergieAZ6/15/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (2)Was this answer helpful?
Customers also viewed these products
- Reduced Price$24.00 List price $39.99Save $15.99