Customers also viewed these products
- Reduced Price$96.16 List price $154.33Save $58.17
- $140.96 Was $168.32Save $27.36
- Reduced Price$124.00 List price $179.00Save $55.00
- Reduced Price$22.95 List price $29.95Save $7.00
Consider these popular products
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Description: The HD Personal Video Recorder 2 from Hauppauge! comes with everything you need to record TV shows and game play in HD 1080p video quality from your PC, Xbox 360, Wii U, and Playstation 3. Take advantage of a variety of inputs including one USB port to connect to your PC; one component video input to connect to your PS3 or cable/satellite set top box; two HDMI ports for connecting to your Xbox, PC game system, TV set or home theater system; one IR blaster port to control your set top box; and one optical audio input to connect to your set top box or game console.; Features: HD PVR 2 is a high definition (HD) video recorder for Set Top boxes or Game Consoles using HDMI or component technology. ; Record in HD and upload your best game play to YouTube. ; Now includes digital audio (SPDIF) and IR Blaster technology for set top box use. ; Includes HDMI in and out, plus no-delay pass through! ; It Records video in a high definition H.264 Blu-ray compatible format to your PC f
Technical Information: Hardware Encoder ; H.264 AVCHD high definition video encoder, video encode to 1080p30 from HDMI or component video; No delay HDMI pass through: HDMI or Component in to HDMI out, up to 1080p; Recording datarate: from 1 to 13.5 Mbits/sec; Recording formats: MP4 or TS; Video down conversion; Input/Output Connectors ; HDMI in from HDMI sources without HDCP (Xbox 360 or PC game console); Component video in, with stereo audio; SPDIF optical audio in; IR blaster out to control channel changing on a set top box; S-Video and composite video in, with stereo audio (requires an optional cable); HDMI output; Recording Formats ; 1080p60p (recorded as 1080p30) ; 1080p50p (recorded as 1080p25); 1080i60; 1080i50; 720p60; 720p50; 480p60; 480i60; 576p50; 576i50 ; Power ; 6V at 1.6 amps ; System Requirements ; Laptop or desktop PC with 3.0 GHz single core or 2.0 GHz multi-core processor; Microsoft Windows 8, 7, Vista or Windows XP Service Pack 3; HD TV set with HDMI in (optional, for use with pass through); 1 GB memory recommended; Graphics card with 256 MB memory; Sound card; 220 MB free hard disk space; Dimensions (WxDxH) ; 6 x 6 x 1.5" / 15.2 x 15.2 x 3.8 ;
|Video Game Platform:||Playstation|
|Compatible Devices:||PC , Game console|
|System Requirements:||Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8|
|Connector Type:||1 x HDMI In, 1 x HDMI, 1 x Optical Digital, 1 x USB 2.0, 1 x Video Game Component Video|
|Features:||Windows Vista and Windows 7 and 8.|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||12.00 x 12.00 x 12.00 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- There is no hard drive mentioned but the Hauppauge 1512 HD PVR 2 Video Recorder can connect to an external drive.by CommunityAnswer10/17/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- The storage is done on the PC, by way of the USB port. Be sure of the processor speed to avoid jumpiness. A better description of the product is done by Amazon. HDMI through connection, will record thru RCA cables although not a through connection. Good overall ratingsby shoelessjoe561/4/2016Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Q. Can you record whats on your PC screen, like a live webcast; and over what cord; hdmi or what?
- Yes, you can record what's on your PC screen.by CommunityAnswer1/29/2016Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- NO. Anyone that has any questions should go to the manufacturers website and to Amazon and read up on what this unit really is. Based on the questions being asked, it appears many do not understand what this is or what it does. You can go online and easily spend an hour or more reading about this breakout box and the software that comes with it and how things have to be set to make everything work. Basically, you can feed it a HD signal from a cable or satellite tuner or DVR and it will record it on your computer. Then you can do some minor editing and burn the result to a standard DVD in a BluRay format that will play on a BluRay player. BUT, there is a lot that has to be done to make everything work properly. Some computers with an onboard graphics card will require an upgrade to a stand alone card, but all of this is covered if you fully read up on the product.by JohnW996/28/2016Was this answer helpful? (12) (1)Was this answer helpful?