Dire Christmas request!!! Did not disappoint. Tons of fun hatching and after. I thought this might be 10 minutes of fun but it has ended up being a huge hit.
About This Item
- HATCH & SEE: HatchiBabies are magical plush creatures who hatch out of their speckled eggs right before your eyes! Will it be a boy or a girl? Check the secret message to find out! Then feed, burp, tickle & snuggle your HatchiBaby & see how they respond!
- INTERACTIVE SURPRISES: Teach your HatchiBaby to talk & play games like peek-a-boo. They come to life with color-changing eyes, moving beaks & rocking bodies! The more you play, the more responses you?ll unlock! Will you learn your baby?s secret trick?
- FUN ACCESSORIES: Once your HatchiBaby hatches, reach into the egg to peel-and-reveal a highchair plus 4 hidden accessories: a rattle, hairbrush, bottle & cuddle buddy! Feed, burp, tickle & snuggle your HatchiBaby & they'll respond just like a real baby!
- EVERYTHING INCLUDED: Each interactive HatchiBaby has big, light-up eyes, a moving beak & an adorable rainbow mane! They come with everything you need: 2 AA batteries, an official Hatchibirth certificate, 4 accessories, an instruction booklet & cheat sheet
- WARNING: CHOKING HAZARD - Small parts. Not for children under 3 years.
|Assembled Product Weight|
|Manufacturer Part Number|
|Contained Battery Type|
Spin Master Ltd
Cute little fur ball
Don't really do all the movement
A great Black Friday find to tuck away for Christmas for my 4 yo girl. My children were mesmerized by it hatching and it's perfect for the child that wants to mother. PLUS it comes with an off button!
Upon receiving this item we opened it and had the kids wait patiently around it, unfortunately my toddler got too antsy that he grabbed the poor egg and threw it on the floor as it was cracking. The funny thing is that he is the one who ended up with the hatchimal that was inside even if its pink he carries it around the house and calls it his baby. (This review was collected as part of a promotion.)
We love this little thing!! It is so adorable! There was problems with the hatching, it did not want to hatch! It just stopped, and did nothing for like a half hour! So we finally just cracked the egg ourself and pulled it out, but it works perfectly now! My daughter loves it, and the neighbor kids are all jealous because it is so cute! They all want one now!! (This review was collected as part of a promotion.)
This hatchimal was so much fun. You get to interact with the egg and then you get to watch it hatch and see what you got. My girls loved cuddling it and making it laugh. We sat and watched it hatch. It also came with 5 accessories she's very interactive. We got the girl cheetree. She's pink and has a cute little purple bow. My girls are 10 and 13 and they both enjoy playing with her. I would recommend this toy for little girls 5-13. Younger if you take the accessories out. They are small brush, bottle, rattle. All in all though she's a great toy and she grows and learns. (This review was collected as part of a promotion.)
The HATCHIMALS toy a great novelty toy. I received the HATCHIMALS toy for free, and we were super excited to play with it! That being said, my children had pretty high expectations for this HATCHIMAL. We opened the packaging, which was easy to do, and that is always a good thing. Once we opened it and started to play with the egg everything was going smoothly and it started to hatch! So, as we waited and tried to help it hatch, it stopped working. Needless to say my children were not happy. We followed the directions for hatching it and it didn't work the way it was supposed to. We tried every trouble shooting option and nothing. I called the company, but never got an answer. We ended up having to crack the egg ourselves, which kind of took a bit of the novelty away. That being said, they enjoyed playing with the actual animal and the little toys that came with it. (This review was collected as part of a promotion.)
This is the cutest toy I have seen.It Sings laughs when you touch the egg and is a great entertainment for kids of all ages including me ;). You need to play with the toy before you hatch. You can hatch naturally or artificially. Natural way is fun. You get to play with the egg. After the hatch the fun is gone. My kids loved hatching the egg and played sometime after that but had lost interest . Hence can feel like a more pricey item for one time play (This review was collected as part of a promotion.)
My daughter loved this item while it worked. She got it for her birthday. It worked for 2 days. Then it stopped so I changed the batteries to see if that would help and it worked for a few hours and stopped again so
Honest hatchimal review
It wouldn't open, my daughter was on the verge of almost crying.So I had no other option but to crack it open. I regret it so much!!!it is always making some unnecessary noises which drives everyone in my family nuts. It was a one day delight. I don't recommend this . “Just because it's trending,doesn't mean you need it “. At one point the trend will end and you won't care for it and will want something else.
Get specific details about this product from customers who own it.
Ask a question