My husband put this on our cat after we rescued baby kittens who had fleas and she didnt even get fleas at all. We didnt use on the babies because they were to little. But perfect for my 7 to 8 month old cat. It does what it says.. kills fleas & deer ticks. Hartz UltraGuard Topical Flea and Tick Prevention for Cats
About This Item
- Topical treatment quickly and effectively kills and prevents flea eggs and flea larvae
- Safe and effective formula stops the flea life cycle and prevents re-infestation for up to 30 days
- Formulated for cats and kittens 12 weeks of age or older
- Includes three easy-to-use monthly applications
- Active ingredient: S-Methoprene
|Assembled Product Weight|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H)|
0.58 x 4.25 x 6.69 Inches
My cat and I love it. She feels secure using it.
Kills and prevents fleas and ticks
There was a problem with a heavy item being shipped in the same box with theselittle tubes. One broke and leaked but it was made rioght when I contacted them.
Work, but irritants the skin
Works, love the price, but it irritated my kitties skin. So, I won't be buying again, which sucks cause she always loses her flee collars.
Get specific details about this product from customers who own it.
Ask a question