Consider these popular products
- $52.95 Was $57.70Save $4.75
- from $59.50
- Rollbackfrom $79.99
- from $87.90
- Rollback$82.99 Was $99.38Save $16.39
- $59.99 Was $64.00Save $4.01
- $99.98 Was $106.99Save $7.01
- Rollback$79.99 Was $84.35Save $4.36
- Reduced Pricefrom $123.78
- Rollback$159.99 Was $299.00Save $139.01
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
As the world's most upgradable portable hard drive - and the core of the GoFlex Storage System - the GoFlex ultra-portable drive gives you high transfer speeds and the flexibility you need to extend your digital life wherever you go. With the GoFlex ultra-portable hard drive it's easy to manage your backup schedules, encrypt your files, and view your drive's statistics.
Key Features and Benefits:
- Automatic backups that are always secure
With the GoFlex ultra-portable hard drive it's easy to manage your backup schedules, encrypt your files, and view your drive's statistics.
- Flexibility is built in
Seagate has created the GoFlex Storage System - which includes the GoFlex ultra-portable drive - to make it easy for you to upgrade your interface for faster transfer speeds, and access your content on your network, your TV, and everywhere you go.
- Seagate FreeAgent GoFlex
- USB cable - 46 cm
|Hard Drive Capacity:||500 GB|
|Video Game Platform:||PC|
|Compatible Devices:||PC , Mac|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||STAA500105|
|Accessories Included:|| |
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||5.20 x 1.73 x 6.53 Inches|
Manuals & Guides
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Yes, read the user guide for more info.by AggieKyle8/4/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes the product came with a 2.0 USB cableby shoptobargainhunt8/7/2011Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes.by SeagateAlan3/7/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes it has a 3.0 USB cable but it works just fine with the 2.0 ports on my PCby bethybee637/17/2011Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes; It just needs to be partitioned in a FAT32 file format. The system can only read 1GB-16GB, even if the entire HDD was in FAT 32.by BluRayPlayer9/22/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- YES IF YOU CREATE A PARTITION, THEN LET THE XBOX FORMAT THAT PARTITION.by Raynman538/25/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- They recommend flash drives. This is a hard drive.by joedit9/22/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- It probably is. Many Seagate external drive users have reported success with this kind of drive on their Xbox 360 on the Seagate Forum - forums.seagate.com You will probably have to format at least part of the drive with a FAT32 partition, though. This is not a big deal, but it is an intermediate step. See here for some more info: http://bit.ly/gCtdq9by SeagateAlan8/11/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It uses only one slot.by GabrielMyCat19/30/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- 1by montanawildfire9/30/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- ONE USB CABLE ONLY - A USB2 BACKWARD COMPATIBLE.by STORAGEWARRIOR9/27/2011Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, this unit requires only one USB port. The thing is, ideally those older FreeAgent Go drives only require one USB port as well, but power-utilisation and efficiency technology is continually advancing, so these newer drives are even better than FA Go drives. It is a dance between the computer's USB port's power capabilities and the power requirements of the USB drive. But for virtually all computers, this GoFlex drive should not require two USB port connections, and indeed this drive does not include a 2-prong (or "Y") cable. If you continue to experience difficulty, I recommend a powered USB hub, but I do not believe you will need one.by SeagateAlan9/27/2011Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?