Similar items in stock
Western Digital My Book Essential 1TB USB 3.0 Desktop External Hard Drive, Black
Check out these related products
- Reduced Price$198.10 List price $249.87Save $51.77
- Reduced Price$79.91 List price $107.04Save $27.13
- Reduced Price$427.75 List price $764.22Save $336.47
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Western Digital My Book Essential 1TB External Hard Drive:
|Hard Drive Capacity:||1.0 TB - 2.0 TB|
|Video Game Platform:||PC|
|Compatible Devices:||PC , Mac|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||WDBACW0010HBKSN|
|Is Dark Sky-Compliant:||Y|
Manuals & Guides
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- yes - all usb is backwardly compatibleby An anonymous customer7/28/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes you can, but 2.0 is 10X slower. Your solution would be to also install a 3.0 USB card on the computer, but make sure your computers power supply is up to the challange.by Blimfark6/4/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yes the harddrive is backwards compatible.if you are running a 64 bit system make shure it says it will run w/ a 64 bit system if it does not say it it will not.i found out the hard way!!!by hawk245/3/2012Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes you can.by vodka1/4/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Should be no problem I have backed up 2 laptops with memory to spareby Fdp100112/4/2012Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes but you may need to go to Western Digital to get the firmware update. I plugged it in and it worked just fine but I went and did the firmware update anyway.by SciencePCGeek3/14/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes it will.by vodka1/4/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Customers also bought these products
- $5.82 Was $9.20Save $3.38
- from $3.98