Similar items in stock
Hard Candy Just Nails Nail Polish
Customers also viewed these products
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
|Container Type:||BOTTLE IN WRAP|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||1.06 x 1.06 x 2.64 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- I think it is around a size 6 and it is not sizable.by MayMayYaBaby7/24/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- i'd say they are a size 7. but they plastic, so no, they are not ajustable. i wear a size 8 ring and to me they make cool pinky rings.by thesurfinggothicprincess8/5/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I think the rings are set for small fingers. I can only get them to fit on my pinkie finger or to the second knuckle.by HardCandyMonkey5/17/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- They are not sizeable, I am a 6.5 ring size and they fit perfectby lsubetty3/30/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The rings are made of cheap plastic, like the kind in gumball machines. It would be a joke to even consider sizing.by savvy1233/14/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I'd guess that they are a size 6 or so...by CherokeeFreeSpirit12/9/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- They're about a size 6.5-7. I can wear either and they fit me fine. They're not sizable, they're little plastic rings you might find in a quarter machine, which makes the polishes a super cute gift for girls under 15, but I'm 23 so I just leave the ring on the bottle and enjoy it that way.by photopolish10/29/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?