Check out these related products
- $17.29 Was $49.96Save $32.67
- $10.77 Was $16.97Save $6.20
- $7.97 Was $9.96Save $1.99
- $11.96 Was $39.96Save $28.00
- $11.79 Was $39.96Save $28.17
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Mumble and Gloria now have a son of their own, Erik, who is struggling to find his own particular talents in the Emperor Penguin world. But new dangers are threatening the penguin nation, and it's going to take everyone working - and dancing - together to save them. In Happy Feet Two, new dangers are threatening the penguin nation, and it's going to take everyone working - and dancing - together to save them from extinction. Players use dance moves to recruit penguins with unique abilities that help advance the adventure, stun opponents and enemies, as well as manipulate the environment around them to solve co-operative puzzles.
- SidebySide Coop Play: Players can get into the rhythm with friends and family with coop play as Mumble and Ramon, two of the film's main characters. In the handheld versions, players can use the penguin chicks, Bo, Atticus, and Eric, to help along the way.
- Tap to the Beat: The game's all new, controllerbased dance system uses players' rhythm to bring the Antarctic landscape to life. Players can tap to the beat of the music, compete in penguin dance showdowns and belly sliding races.
- Dance the Adventure... in 3D!: For the ultimate experience, players can dance their adventure in 3D. In the PlayStation 3 versions, the game supports stereoscopic 3D TV sets with the ability to disable 3D functionality at any time.
- Meet the Cast of Characters: Players can experience key beats from the film's story and play as Mumble as he traverses the Antarctic landscape with his best friend Ramon to save their colony from extinction. Along the way, players can use dance moves to recruit other penguins with unique abilities or win over other animals that advance the adventure.
- Upbeat Musical Score: All of the music in the game is performed by threetime Grammy Award winner Ozomatli, the popular, Los Angelesbased band known for combining a wide array of musical influences. The upbeat score, including a song with Lil' PNut, an eight yearold rapper who voices the character Atticus in the film, will appeal to kids and parents alike.
- ESRB Rating: EVERYONE with Comic Mischief
|Is Downloadable Content Available:||Y|
|Genre:||Action & Adventure|
|Required Peripherals:||Controller (Rumble)|
|Video Game Genre:||Miscellaneous - kids / children's games & entertainment|
|Video Game Platform:||PlayStation 3|
|Compatible Devices:||Game console|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||1000172533|
|Container Type:||PACKAGE NOT AVAILABLE|
|Publisher:||Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment Inc.|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||7.50 x 5.00 x 0.50 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.