Check out these related products
- Clearance$13.49 List price $24.99Save $11.50
- Reduced Price
- Reduced Price$10.96
Hanes Women's French Terry Raw Edge Zip Jacket
Consider these popular products
- Rollbackfrom $5.00
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Get a feminine hoodie from the brand you trust with the French Terry Raw Edge Hanes Women's Hoodie. Made with cotton blend fabric and lined with French terry, the raw edge women's zip jacket is excellent for every day. Available in multiple styles for maximum wear, these French terry jackets are a comfortable choice for cool days and rainy weather. A large pull-over hood protects you from rain and warms your ears while the banded hem and cuffs preserve your body heat. The loose fitting torso allows for comfortable all-day movement.
With an easy pull-on design, you can dress quickly and easily. The accommodating raw edge women's zip jacket is great for intensifying workouts or for comfortable coverage on a sunny day. And, during winter months, you can layer this French Terry Raw Edge Hanes Women's Hoodie with tees and sweaters for thermal-like warmth. Two side pockets keep cell phones and keys both accessible and secure. All-weather basics for athletes and loungers, these French terry jackets will quickly make their way into daily rotation. Whether you're wearing it for exercise, lounging or adding to a casual outfit, you'll get reliable performance from the French Terry Raw Edge Hanes Women's Hoodie.
French Terry Raw Edge Hanes Women's Hoodie :
- 50% cotton, 50% polyester
- French terry lining
- Zipper closure
- Long sleeves
- Side pockets
- Hood on back
- Adjustable ties on hood
- Tag-free for added comfort
- Available in multiple colors and prints
- Machine wash cold
See all women's activewear on Walmart.com.
Fabric Care Instructions: Machine wash cold, non chlorine bleach when needed. Tumble dry low.
Explore this item
|Fabric Content:||50/50 cotton/polyester|
|Color:||Purple Crush Heather|
|Country of Origin - Components:||Imported|
|Country of Origin - Assembly:||Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- No, it doesn't shrink very much. I was hoping it would shrink like a half a size and it did not.by lrlshopper5/21/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No, but I do not put in dryer.by mkwv4/25/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- a bit...i just wouldn't dry if you don't want it to shrink, it runs true to sizeby swan654/21/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Thanks for all the replies! I ended up buying 3 in different colors; I have washed and dried all three a few times with absolutely no shrinkage what-so-ever! :)by ProudNavyMom4/25/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Mine didn't, but I hung it up to dry rather than putting it in the dryer.by ZeldaX764/16/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I washed it as soon as I received it. It didn't shrink.by savedservant4/25/2013Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No, not really. Just wash in cool/slightly warm water and dry as normal.by bubblyboxfish4/25/2013Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This jacket is not too short. It hits just enough to cover the stomach area without being too sloppy.by mkwv6/16/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It is between 24 and 25 inches from top of shoulder seam to bottom of jacket. It runs long on me, but I have a rather short waist. However, I really liked the first one I purchased and subsequently ordered three more. I would have ordered five more, but two colors were out of stock.by ZeldaX764/16/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I am 5'1" and it hits me at the hip.by savedservant3/30/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?