Hanes Men's X-Temp Thermal Underwear Crew Tee
Customers also considered
- from $7.47
- from $6.47
- from $7.47
- from $11.96
- Rollbackfrom $7.13
- from $7.99
- from $9.49
- from $5.96
- from $9.54
- $8.97 Was $10.54Save $1.57
- from $5.96
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Stay warm and cozy with the Hanes Men's X-Temp Thermal Underwear Crew Tee. It features an extra soft thermal knit material with flat, no-rub seams. This crew neck tee stretches to move with your body, so you're sure to always feel comfortable. It is ideal for sleeping in, lounging around your house or even layering it under clothing when the weather is cold out. This thermal tee is made of 60 percent cotton and 40 percent polyester. It's shrinkage controlled, so it won't shrink on you when you wash it. The Hanes Men's X-Temp Thermal Underwear Crew Tee is snug fitting, so it's recommended to buy one size larger than you usually would for a looser fit. To care for it, machine wash in cold water with like colors.
Hanes Men's X-Temp Thermal Underwear Crew Tee:
- Made of 60% cotton and 40% polyester
- Extra soft thermal knit material
- crew neck tee has flat, no-rub seams
- Shirt stretches to move with your body
- Thermal tee is ideal for sleeping in, lounging around your house or even layering it under clothing when the weather is cold out
- Hanes thermal underwear shirt is shrinkage controlled, so it won't shrink on you when you wash it
- Snug fitting - its recommended to buy one size larger than you usually do for a looser fit
See all underwear on Walmart.com.
Explore this item
|Fabric Content:||60% Cotton/40% Polyester|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||13500|
|Country of Origin - Components:||Imported|
|Country of Origin - Assembly:||Imported|
|S||34 – 36||28 – 30||14¾||32¼|
|M||38 – 40||32 – 34||15¾||33|
|L||42 – 44||36 – 38||16¾||33¾|
|XL||46 – 48||40 – 42||17¾||34½|
|2XL||50 – 52||44 – 46||18¾||35¼|
|3XL||54 – 56||48 – 50||19¾||36½|
|4XL||58 – 60||52 – 54||20¾||37¼|
|5XL||62 – 64||56 – 58||21¾||38½|
|LT||42 – 44||36 – 38||16¾||36½|
|XLT||46 – 48||40 – 42||17¾||37¼|
|2XLT||50 – 52||44 – 46||18¾||38|
|3XLT||54 – 56||48 – 50||19¾||38¾|
|4XLT||58 – 60||52 – 54||20¾||39¼|
|5XLT||62 – 64||56 – 58||21¾||40|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- This is light, similar to the basic ones hanes put out. However, if your wear a medium get a large for a looser fit. On the walmart site it does not say anywhere that these are a compression type thermal. And watch out for excess material under the arm pits. Personally im returning them and getting the basic thermal crew from fruit of the loom for a much cleaner fit and comfort.by scubastevo11/22/2015Was this answer helpful? (5) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- they are warmer.by maryfromnevada11/21/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- lightby 9876shopper5432112/29/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It's lightweight, however, because the material is cotton, it will hold the heat in and prevent you from feeling the cold like the synthetic stuff they sell will (that looks like women's stockings in black). I think it works great for 20 degree temps. If you're muscling something this is great. If you're standing still on the side of a road, you'll need a heavier weight item or a heavy coat/pants.by Imagination211/1/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- NOT thermal at all! See my review!by CaptErics11/28/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- It's a medium I would say. My husband wore his out in 20* weather, but he had a vest and jacket on as well.by jkimmelf12/17/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- These thermals are meant for layering & they are a thin waffle knit. Good for wearing under another a shirt or sweater & then a coat. I think x-temp is just a branding.by MK1259012/15/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- VERY LIGHT MATERIAL NOT GOOD FOR BELOW 20* TEMP. I LIVE IN THE SIERRA PART OF CA IT SNOWS BUT DOESN'T GET THAT COLD LIKE WHEN I LIVED IN BOSTONby CA0SAC012/10/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This is very light. It fine for So Cal nights (50 - 60 degrees) but if you want something that will work for you I would go to a sporting goods store and pay the extra money.by Robinsgoldens11/22/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Each is packed separately and sold as a single shirt.by s1sterjunus3/18/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- sold eachby bluelupe11/23/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- per the care instructions, wash with like colors for best resultsby Mfg Cust Service11/13/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I washed the gray and blue shirts with like colors and jeans. I washed the tan with whites. They wash and dry well with maybe just a touch of shrinkage.by MRSRLH11/12/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?