Check out these related products
- $109.19 List price $129.99Save $20.80
- $115.29 List price $134.95Save $19.66
- $83.75 List price $93.95Save $10.20
- $65.90 List price $72.95Save $7.05
- $280.11 List price $359.30Save $79.19
- $140.49 List price $147.81Save $7.32
- $106.04 List price $112.95Save $6.91
- $67.52 List price $110.00Save $42.48
- $181.40 List price $189.80Save $8.40
- $301.83 List price $344.95Save $43.12
Consider these popular products
- $12.92 List price $28.00Save $15.08
- $16.75 List price $29.95Save $13.20
- $11.19 List price $13.95Save $2.76
- $15.16 List price $25.00Save $9.84
- $11.60 Was $12.43Save $0.83
- $16.62 Was $18.09Save $1.47
- $11.32 List price $16.99Save $5.67
- $14.39 List price $24.99Save $10.60
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
In the "Handbook of Public Economics, vol. 5, " top scholars provide context and order to new research about mechanisms that underlie both public finance theories and applications. These fundamental subjects follow the recent, steady movement away from rational decision-making and toward more personalized approaches to tax generation and expenditure, especially in terms of the use of psychological methods and financial incentives. Closely scrutinized subjects include new research in empirical (instead of theoretical) public finance, the methods for measuring taxes (both in revenue generation and expenditure), and the roles that taxes play in specific settings, such as emerging economies, urban settings, charitable giving, and among political entities (cities, counties, states, countries). Contributors look at both the "tax" and "expenditure" sides of public finance, emphasizing recent influences that psychology and philosophy have exerted in economics with articles on behavioral finance, charitable giving, and dynamic taxation. To a field enjoying rapid growth, their articles bring context and order, illuminating the mechanisms that underlie both public finance theories and applications.
Editor Raj Chetty is the recipient of the 2013 John Bates Clark Medal from the American Economic AssociationFocuses on new approaches to both revenue generation and expenditures in public financePresents coherent summaries of subjects in public economics that stretch from methodologies to applicationsMakes details about public economics accessible to scholars in fields outside economics
|Number of Pages:||481|
|Author:||Auerbach, Alan J. , Feldstein, Martin , Chetty, Raj|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||7.75 x 9.50 x 1.00 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.