Customers also considered
- Rollback$129.00 Was $143.99Save $14.99
- from $96.99
- Rollbackfrom $44.97
- Rollbackfrom $39.96
- Rollbackfrom $44.97
- Rollback$24.88 Was $38.67Save $13.79
- Reduced Price
- $79.34 List price $129.99Save $50.65
- from $39.95
- from $19.94
- Reduced Pricefrom $34.97
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
The Hamilton Beach All-Metal Stand Mixer has been designed to handle your toughest mixing jobs. It provides professional-grade, two-way rotating, high-powered mixing action. This 4.5-quart size eclectrics stand mixer features 12 speed settings, so you can whip, mix or blend ingredients until they have reached perfection. This item has a 400 watt motor, a locking stainless steel mixing bowl and a quick-release tilt-up head. This red kitchen stand mixer also includes a beater, a dough hook and a whisk. The appliance also comes with a sample recipe booklet that you can use to create delicious treats.
Hamilton Beach Electric 4.5-Quart All-Metal Stand Mixer, Red:
- This Hamilton Beach stand mixer has 12 speed settings
- Professional two-way rotating mixing action
- Stainless-steel 4.5-quart mixing bowl
- Quick-release, tilt-up head
- Pouring shield
- Electric stand mixer includes beater, dough hook and whisk
- Locking mixing bowl
- The electric stand mixer includes instructions and recipe booklet
- Powerful 400 watt motor
- 3-year limited warranty
- 9.5"W x 13.5"D x 14.5"H
- Model# of red kitchen stand mixer: 63227
- Color: Red
- Powerful mixer includes some of the popular features found on today's leading stand mixer
- A stylish addition to any kitchen counter
|Number of Speeds:||12 Speed|
|Material:||Stainless Steel Bowl|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||63232|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||9.50 x 13.50 x 14.50 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
Q. Is the Pouring shield removable? I would also like to know if it accepts add ons, ie: meat grinder,etc.
- Thank you for your question. The pouring shield for this unit is removable for easy cleaning. We would like to encourage you to visit our website www.hamiltonbeach.com to view parts and accessories available for this unit.by HamiltonBeachTeam4/3/2016Written by a verified representative from HamiltonBeachTeamWas this answer helpful? (17) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The lip guard, shield is easily removable, I do not believe you can add a meat grinder attachment.by favoriteD11/29/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes the pouring spout is removable, and there is an opening at the top under the plate, but I have not inquire from Hamilton beach whether there are further attachments for grinders etc.by MusicMike11/8/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, the splash guard and pouring spout are easily removable. No, it does not accept add-ons like a meat grinder or pasta press.by whit6712/2/2015Was this answer helpful? (6) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes. Don't know about the addons.by MAT654/25/2016Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The pouring sheild is removable, and can be used or not as needed. There is no meat grinder on this machine.by CDelly4/25/2016Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Pouring shield is removable and no it does not accept add onsby dannysgal4/25/2016Was this answer helpful? (7) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- As far as the pour shield, it is removable, you can use the splatter guard or not; and if you do, you can use the pour shield with it or not. It is NOT like the Kitchen Maid, it does not have add ons such as meat grinder, pasta maker etc.... But, this machine is much better, 3 yr warranty, more power for less money than the kitchen maid.by mac5411/15/2016Was this answer helpful? (19) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- In the product review section one consumer says "it is very quiet" so I think that is one person's opinion but just as believable or even more so than the manufacturer's statement would be.by CommunityAnswer4/3/2016Was this answer helpful? (4) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- noby suza162/12/2016Was this answer helpful? (2) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- Thank you for your question. When in use this model will produce noise from the motor. The Mixer has an Electronic Speed Sensor Control that is designed to maintain the same speed under different load conditions (such as when flour is added to a batter). You might hear slight speed variations as the Mixer electronically adjusts to the speed at which it is set.by HamiltonBeachTeam12/2/2015Written by a verified representative from HamiltonBeachTeamWas this answer helpful? (8) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- yes, very quietby lasik301212/22/2014Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I was very excited to find it was extremely quiet. Told my family to come listen...they stated " what am I listening for? I don't hear anything..." they were surprised when I told them I was using the mixer, it is so....quiet.by favoriteD12/2/2015Was this answer helpful? (5) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It is very quiet. It does not vibrate or move when mixing. It is heavy duty, but very quiet when mixing.by CMW10512/22/2014Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It's okay, not that noisy to disturb anyone.by Tenyang12/1/2016Was this answer helpful? (3) (1)Was this answer helpful?
Q. Is this stand mixer heavy enough to stay in its place on the counter when mixing bread dough?
- Thank you for your question. This unit is great for mixing dough and is very sturdy. Follow steps in use and care guide for best results. This unit weighs approximately 17.63 lbs.by HamiltonBeachTeam4/3/2016Written by a verified representative from HamiltonBeachTeamWas this answer helpful? (13) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes it is, very heavy duty and doesn't not move around at all.by favoriteD12/16/2015Was this answer helpful? (8) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes it is and does.by MusicMike12/16/2015Was this answer helpful? (6) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, I've used it for kneading bread dough and it didn't move at all on my counter. It's very heavy and has rubber feet that keep it in place.by whit674/10/2016Was this answer helpful? (15) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- You will be amazed at the durability and sturdiness of this mixer. Once u place it on your counter top trust me it is not going anywhere. It has GREAT weight and Incredible power!!!by Aviera12/16/2015Was this answer helpful? (9) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The entire shell of the mixer is made of metal so it has good weight behind it, plus it has rubber feet. I think you will be happy with it, we love it.by Ocal12/16/2015Was this answer helpful? (6) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- I only used it once to knead dough, and it never moved on the counter. The head will move a little. but it's working hard, so that's normal.by CDelly4/10/2016Was this answer helpful? (8) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Customers also viewed these products
- Reduced Price
- Rollbackfrom $44.97