Customers also considered
- $22.00 Was $23.96Save $1.96
- Rollback$29.94 Was $31.63Save $1.69
- $37.75 Was $39.86Save $2.11
- Rollback$21.55 Was $24.99Save $3.44
- Rollback$39.42 Was $43.58Save $4.16
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Look your personal best every time you step out the door using this Hamilton Beach Retractable Cord Iron. It provides you with exceptional steam performance to eliminate wrinkles fast. This purple Hamilton Beach iron has a nonstick, Durathon soleplate and delivers 1700W of power for fast heat up. It glides across even your most delicate fabrics. The electronic push button, digital controls makes choosing the right setting for any garment easy. You can simply move the dial to the type of fabric you and let the steam do the rest. This Hamilton Beach Durathon iron also includes a host of other desirable features, such as a three-way automatic shut-off for added safety and Anti-Drip technology to prevent stains while working out wrinkles. When not is use you can push a button to retract the cord for easy, convenient storage.
Hamilton Beach Durathon Digital Retractable Cord Iron, Purple:
- Digital iron
- Retractable cord
- Durable nonstick plate
- 3-way auto shut-off
- Model #: 19902R
- 10-year limited manufacturer's warranty
- Includes digital display for choosing different fabric settings
- Ideal for efficiently getting out wrinkles on almost any garment
- Hamilton Beach iron color: purple
|Color:||Gray , Purple|
|Has Automatic Shutoff:||Y|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||19902R|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||11.75 x 5.00 x 6.00 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- You Only want to use distilled water only, because over time it will not leave any mineral residue from the heat & steam inside the internal parts your not able to see that can clog / stop working the iron.by FPBlack9/12/2016Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes it does have a coating.by secndhm6/3/2016Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Distilled is bestby MrPutts3/12/2016Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I always use distilled water, but the iron instructions state tap water is OK. I would drain the water out at the end of each use. I think distilled water prevents any mineral buildup inside the iron, particularly if you have hard water.by ModerateIroner3/6/2016Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I use distilled water.by alienpsychomom10/13/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- distilled is what we usedby jdp4410/3/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The most effective water for the iron is distilled water.by CommunityAnswer10/3/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Thank you for your question. Tap water is recommended because it has minerals in it that actually “season” the internal parts, however in hard water areas, use a combination of bottle and tap water.by HamiltonBeachTeam7/4/2016Written by a verified representative from HamiltonBeachTeamWas this answer helpful? (10) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I didn't know exactly myself until I seen how easy it was to just push on the setting you wanted, and push the set button. It's as easy as can be. Roseby RoseLMc3/25/2016Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The control is a digital push button that allows you to scroll through the temperature settings.by MrPutts3/13/2016Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Instead of turning a dial on the iron to select heat settings, you press a button which cycles through a lighted display showing the various heat settings -- linen, cotton, wool, silk, synthetic, off.by ModerateIroner3/6/2016Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The words show up in LEDby alienpsychomom10/13/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- the numbers and settings for the iron is computed....no dial to turn nobe to silk or cotton....just pressed the selected number to sorted requirement.....wool..cotton...silk...etcby Sernriya1/2/2016Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- the print out on the temp and water volume is in digital formby jdp4410/3/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- YES IT IS SOME SORT OF TEFLON, BUT IT DOES STAIN. STAIN DOES NOT COME OFF BOTTON OF IRON BUT DOES NOT EFFECT THE THING YOU ARE IRONING.by HEMICUDA1239/29/2016Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The iron has a non-stick Durathon bottom.by CommunityAnswer5/19/2016Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Customers also viewed these products
- Rollback$29.94 Was $31.63Save $1.69