Gifting note: This item ships in the manufacturer's original packaging. If intended as a gift, the packaging may reveal the contents.
Customers also considered
- Rollback$49.88 Was $59.00Save $9.12
- $34.88 List price $39.99Save $5.11
- Rollback$30.99 Was $32.97Save $1.98
- Reduced Price$21.68 List price $41.71Save $20.03
- Rollback$48.98 Was $79.00Save $30.02
- Rollback$29.97 Was $34.88Save $4.91
- Reduced Price$36.64
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Ready to retire your old juicer and upgrade to something better? The Hamilton Beach Big Mouth Juice Extractor can take nutrition to the next level and help you kick-start a healthy lifestyle. Eating healthier and adding fruits and veggies doesn't have to be boring, expensive or time-consuming. In no time flat, this stainless steel juice extractor can take the juice from a whole apple. This kitchen staple and secret weapon proves that there's a fast, easy way to add more produce into your daily diet. What's more, there is no need for adding sweeteners or preservatives, making juice the ultimate healthy drink. Rated a "Best Buy" by a leading consumer advocacy publication, this product easily performs the task of extracting juice from whole fruits, veggies, citrus and tomatoes with efficiency and speed. This red Hamilton Beach Juice Extractor has a powerful 800W motor, an extra-wide feed chute and a stainless steel cutter/strainer.
Hamilton Beach Big Mouth Juice Extractor, Red:
- Fits whole foods for less pre-cutting
- Easy to assemble and store
- Powerful 800W motor
- Dishwasher safe parts
- Includes recipes, tips and juicing cup
- Extra-large pulp bin lets you juice longer
- Use pulp in recipes or for composting
- Limited warranty
- Dimensions: 13.5"L x 7"W x 14.5"H
- Model# 67606-MX
|Manufacturer Part Number:||67606-MX|
|Features:||Dishwasher Safe Component|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||13.50 x 7.00 x 14.50 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
Q. Is the clip on this model metal or plastic? I have read the plastic clip is easily broken.
- I juice all the oranges and grapefruit separately In a hand juicerby LeslieM8253/1/2016Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- Plasticby KitchenQUEEN225111/21/2016Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- It is plastic, but it appears to hold securely. I am a new juicer so I could only suggest that you take your time when using the unit as the cost of the juicer was a deciding factor for me to start jucing in the first place. Remember you are doing this for your health and a change in your life stile. Using plastic makes the unit affordable at least that is my honest opinon.by NAMASTETRANSFORMER3/1/2016Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It's plastic (chrome tinted) which was one of the only negative features. I can see how it could be easily broken if not careful. I own this but it works fine. Just don't be rough with it and you shouldn't have a problem.by swestern4/11/2016Was this answer helpful? (3) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- The clip on the side is metal, but does not stay in place or snap in place.by KBargainShopper211/29/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- Thank you for your question. The latches on this juicer are plastic with chrome plating.by HamiltonBeachTeam12/30/2015Written by a verified representative from HamiltonBeachTeamWas this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Turn switchby KitchenQUEEN22514/16/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I don't know about using a toggle switch as my model has a turn switch. Appears to be easy for people of all ages to use. Tip: Suggest you have all fruits and vegtables washed and ready to go once you turn it on so as to not have to keep turning unit on and off. I assume that constant turning of and on my wear out the motor and switch. Use your common sense when using.by NAMASTETRANSFORMER2/4/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- toggle switch gives you more control and it is a bit more powerful, but there is nothing wrong with the turning switch, its a matter of choice.by geey12/6/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Thank you for your question. The difference between this unit and Model 67650 will be cosmetic. Model 67650 will have a Commercial-grade on/off toggle switch. As compared to a knob that turns. Both units will have the same power and juicing capabilities. Design is a personal preference.by HamiltonBeachTeam5/14/2016Written by a verified representative from HamiltonBeachTeamWas this answer helpful? (5) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Noby KitchenQUEEN22514/17/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No it does not strain the froth. You get everything coming out of the items being placed in the juicer. Prior to juicing you may want to get a second glass ready to catch the juice if you are juicing a lot of items at one time. Suggest you place juice in refigerator for a few moments to chill for a great taste.by NAMASTETRANSFORMER2/4/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Thank you for your question. This juice extractor makes invigorating, frothy orange juice. Simply peel the oranges and juice. For best results, refrigerate oranges before juicing.by HamiltonBeachTeam4/24/2016Written by a verified representative from HamiltonBeachTeamWas this answer helpful? (2) (4)Was this answer helpful?
Customers also viewed these products
- from $14.85
- Rollback$49.88 Was $59.00Save $9.12