Similar items in stock
Customers also viewed these products
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
If you like to make your own delicious and healthy smoothies, you'll love this 5-Speed Hamilton Beach Smoothie Blender. With the Hamilton Beach Blender's large-capacity 40-ounce glass jar, you can make smoothies for the whole family or your health-minded friends. This 5-speed blender has a pre-programmed 45-second blending function that produces perfect smoothies with just the touch of a button. A no-mess pouring spout allows you to serve your blended concoctions right from the jar. Also, the jar, lid and blades are dishwasher safe, which makes cleanup after use a snap. With a total of five blending functions plus pulse, this Hamilton Beach Smoothie Blender creates the perfect blending consistency every time. Attractively designed, this blender looks great in your kitchen and on the beach. If you have a passion for smoothies, consider purchasing this 5-Speed Hamilton Beach Smoothie Blender in black.
Hamilton Beach 5-Speed Smoothie Blender, Black:
- 5 speeds
- Pulse function
- 40-oz glass jar
- No-mess pouring spout
- 700 Watt
- Dishwasher safe jar, lid and blades
- Dimensions: 6.75"L x 7"W x 13.25"H
See all kitchen appliances on Walmart.com. Save money. Live better.
|Maximum Weight:||1.25 quart|
|Volume Capacity:||40 oz|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||56205|
|Color:||Silver , Black , Clear|
|Number of Speeds:||5 Speed|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||6.75 x 7.00 x 13.25 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Yes. It works well, until it suddenly dies.by MinisIntheBarn23/18/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- start with water and break up your cubes first unless you have ice maker in fridge that makes small cubes. ok, so you some water, added your cubes, added your torani no cal flavoring, pulse, pulse,pulse, and then blend. slushie.by webrumor7/27/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Easilyby BVAM1/23/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes! Works great!by Gavinandjen1/1/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I use it every day on icy drinks. Crushes ice very well or you can keep it going for excelent smoothies.by wal1972mart12/21/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Thank you for your question. Yes, this unit will be perfect for blending slushy type drinks.by HamiltonBeachTeam12/25/2014Written by a verified representative from HamiltonBeachTeamWas this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Q. Is this blender durable enough for blending almonds, walnuts, etc? I'm interested in making breakfast smoothies that require these ingredients...
- Yes, it will blend nuts. we break our almonds first in a plastic bag or between a towel, just because. Or, we sometimes add 4-6 oz of water or whatever liquid (soy milk works but has calories), then add the nuts, and then add, your fruit or whatever. pulse. pulse. pulse.pulse. then add bit more water or fill to top if you want. I add splenda packets or torani flavors no calorie to make sweeter. now put blender on Milkshake setting and leave it on a bit depending on what your blending. Drink everyday at noon. keep active. stay trim. be healthy.by webrumor12/25/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes....I add flax seed to mine everyday.by joyscountrycottage2/7/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I say no!, It has trouble with frozen strawberries and bananasby LeeW312/25/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes I needed to include fresh beets. I had to cut them in one inch pieces but other than that it was very impressive.by BVAM12/25/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Thank you for your question. Yes, this blender will allow you to process nuts for your breakfast smoothies.by HamiltonBeachTeam12/25/2014Written by a verified representative from HamiltonBeachTeamWas this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Not sure. Maybe plasticby MinisIntheBarn21/21/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- Impeller blade on Top of machine is plastic. Metal would make alot of noise and probably not flex enough causing more issues. beersbm2, maybe you need a Commercial machine.by webrumor7/16/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Thank you for your question. The drive on the bottom of the cutter assembly for Model 56205 is rubber and the drive on the base of the unit is plastic.by HamiltonBeachTeam4/29/2013Written by a verified representative from HamiltonBeachTeamWas this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Customers also bought these products
- $49.88 List price $69.99Save $20.11
- Reduced Pricefrom $34.97
- Clearance$5.39 Was $5.73Save $0.34
- $23.48 List price $34.99Save $11.51
- $24.94 List price $29.99Save $5.05