I'm into green smoothies right now. I love that I can put a whole banana, kiwi, some strawberries and 2 cups of spinach and it blends perfectly to my taste. I can take it with me to go and doesn't spill in my car. The lid has a nice opening to drink from it and the best of all it cleans easy. Also if you don't drink it all at once you can save the rest in the fridge because the lid seals very good. I love this because instead of taking some cookies for snack I can open the fridge and take a few sips from it and keep my belly full and healthy. I'll definitely recomended.
Hamilton Beach Single Serve Blender with Travel Lid Model# 51101B
- Add Walmart protection plan powered by Allstate
Arrives by Wednesday, Nov 4
Or get it by Tue, Nov 3 with faster delivery
- Makes great smoothies and icy drinks
- Ice-crushing power for smooth results
- Blend & drink from the jar
- Easy to clean - jar and lid go in the dishwasher
- Compact size makes it the perfect blender for home, office, or while traveling
- Fast and easy one-touch blending
- Cord wrap for convenient storage
- 4 star consumer rated
- BPA free in food zones
About This Item
- That's right, the Hamilton Beach Single-Serve Blender delivers all the delicious-tasting flavours of restaurant smoothies and frozen drinks at a fraction of the price. What?s more, this little blender lets you personalize your recipes, perfect your mixology skills and control your portions, all in one. With its durable stainless-steel blades and pulse blending action, it?s fully equipped to prepare a variety of great-tasting smoothies, shakes and more. Don't let its space-saving design fool you. The versatile blending container functions as a mixing jar one minute and doubles as a portable travel mug with attachable drinking lid the next. For a lightweight, easy-to-use, inexpensive personal blender, the Hamilton Beach Single-Serve Blender is well worth the investment. Just imagine all the recipe possibilities, extra storage room and money you're saving. PRODUCT FEATURES.1) Compact design ideal for small living spaces and on-the-go portability2) Great for making smoothies, shakes, baby formula, marinades and salad dressings3) Efficient 175-watt motor provides all the power you need for fast, reliable performance4) 14-oz. blending jar also functions as portable travel cup that fits most car drink holders5) BPA free in food zones: blender jar contains no BPA (bisphenol A)6) Drinking lid with spout allows for easy sipping7) Durable, stainless steel cutting blades easily blend smoothies and shakes using either frozen or fresh fruit in the mixture8) Sturdy base rests on any surface9) Simple one-touch operation with ON/PULSE button10) Jar and lid are dishwasher safe11) Convenient wrap-around cord tucks away for easy storage PRODUCT BENEFITS & DETAILS Take It Wherever You Go Tired of lugging around extra cups while you're on the go? You're in luck. The Hamilton Beach Single-Serve Blender provides ultimate drink versatility and portability.
Explore this item
Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H)
|Assembled Product Weight|
You are viewing
Hamilton Beach Single Serve Blender With Travel Lid | Model# 51101B
5.18 x 4.19 x 11.9 Inches
Hamilton Beach Brands Inc.
Customer reviews & ratings
I love the size.
This little machine works amazing
Very happy with this smoothie maker I usually don't eat breakfast so I make smoothies and add my collagen powder to them I wasn't sure this would have the power to make my smoothies but this little machine works amazing very simple to use and easy to take on the go . The material is very durable and easy to use .
I've been using this lil blender for a few weeks now, and I can't say enough good things about it! I make 2-3 shakes a day, and compared to my large size blender, I like this one better! It's small, takes barely any space on the counter, is much quieter than most blenders, and the blades are sharp enough to chop to perfection, over and over again! I especially love that the blending cup is just that, you can fix your shake, remove the blending cup, that already has the drinkable lid on it, and head right out the door! Oh and under $16, well that's the icing on the cake! Don't wait, get yours..lol!
My son is disabled and we use this for grinding up homemade soups and stews. Purchased one before, worked great for a long time , this is the replacement and I purchase an extra and put it away for future use.
Great for blending smoothies!
I've had this product for a few weeks. It does a great job on blending. I have only made smoothies, so far, but I am quite impressed with the power of this little machine. It will even crush whole ice cubes, if you put in just a few. I wouldn't recommend doing that all the time, but it was up to the job! They come in several colors, so that adds a nice touch to your kitchen. I got the red and it doesn't take up any space on the countertop, no more than a drinking glass would. The only negative would be that, when you remove the cup from the base, the blender blade stays attached to the drinking container. I decided maybe that's not a bad thing, because it may prolong the life of the unit because it has a very simple one piece design.
SO FAR, SO GOOD
I gave this product 4 stars because I have only had it for prob. less than 2 weeks so I can't comment on durability. On the other hand, it is surprisingly good. The price is spectacular and this lil machine is quite a wonder. My first trial with this yielded a great smoothie drink which is what I only use it for. It only has one button which is the pulse button and I realized on first use that if you hold that button down too long while in use, you would begin to smell the motor burning. I learnt that you would want to pulse then stop a sec, pulse then stop a sec and maybe mix up whatever it is you got in the cup. This is the way I got a perfect smoothie second time around. Also, I prepared my smoothie by first adding fresh fruits in the bottom of the cup, followed by frozen fruits, very little conc. Juice as liquid for you need a lil liquid or the blender will stall. Blend a lil and add ice to finish. Blend some more, and voila smoothie as seen in the pic provided. This is just the way I do mine and don't expect everyone to follow this ,but to conclude, it's a great lil mobile blender that would get the job done as long as the job isn't anything 'heavy duty'.
Paid for convenience not quality -
Perfect for on-the-go. Sufficient personal size, if not more. It's not a juicer, it produces smoothies. If using raw fruits/veggies they should be cut into small pieces. I take this to work to make a veggie juice/smoothie. It does create a lot pulp(fiber) with veggies like kale or even apples but it does it's job. Obviously, I purchased this for it's convenience and not high-end quality. It's a perfect personal travel-sized blender for a great value.
As long as the items you put in aren't completely frozen, it blends very smoothly. Any of my frozen fruit, I've let sit for about 30 minutes prior to blending. The blades are sharp, but definitely no 'Ninja'.
Kinda sucks lol gets the job done barely. Will not blend ice or frozen fruit well at all.
It was great at first, but then a few months later I used it after not having used it for a month, it was leaking out the bottom of the blender cup. I was fine, and then it wasn't.
Get specific details about this product from customers who own it.
Ask a question