HALO SleepSack Wearable Blanket, Cotton
Customers also considered
- from $14.37
- from $15.19
- from $19.49
- from $17.75
- from $15.29
- from $12.76
- from $19.49
- from $16.14
- from $18.63
- from $11.98
- Reduced Price$13.15 List price $15.78Save $2.63
- from $20.22
- from $14.12
- Reduced Price$20.04 List price $24.05Save $4.01
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
The HALO SleepSack Wearable Blanket, Cotton goes over baby's regular pajamas and provides a safe and comfortable night's sleep. It has been named the First Candle/SIDS Alliance #1 Safe Sleep Product so parents can have peace of mind. This baby wearable blanket features a sack design to allow kick room as well as an inverted zipper for easier access and diaper changes. It is available in various sizes to accommodate babies of different ages.
HALO SleepSack Wearable Blanket, Cotton:
- Cotton interlock
- Inverted zipper for easy diaper changes
- To be worn over regular pajamas
- First Candle/SIDS Alliance #1 Safe Sleep Product
- Care: machine wash; tumble dry
- Sack design to allow for kick room
- Halo SleepSack wearable blanket is available in different sizes
- 0-6 months fits 23"-26" in height and 10-18 lbs.
- 6-12 months fits 26"-30"in height and 16-24 lbs.
- 12-18 months fits 30"-35" in height and 22-28 lbs.
- 18-24 months fits 35"-40" in height and 26-36 lbs.
This item has gone through rigorous safety and product testing.
|Color:||White , Off-White|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||137|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
Q. How many Togs is this sleep sack? Is it thin and light for summer or thicker for the winter?
- I don't know how many togs it is. But this is fairly thin for summer wear. If you use it in winter or colder temps you can dress the baby in some pants and a long sleeve and then put them in this sleepsack.My 9 month old is sleeping in his and it's 80 degrees outside, 72 Fahrenheit inside. I put him in a long sleeve onesie, no pants, and he sleeps inside this sack and he is fine.by TruthBeTold246/28/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- it's 100% polyester, a bit warm cloth. Not to thick but can't consider it as thin. It's definitely not for warm summer days. But you can still use it with halfway open zip. - cmehta82by cmehta826/28/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This sleep sack is thinner for the summer.by pregs56/28/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Q. What baby weight and length is size 18-24 months good for? I have a very tall 7 months old. He is already 30" long and 22 pounds.
- I ordered the 18 - 24 month for my 9 month old and he's only 19 lbs. and only 27'' long. and It is quite large on him. I figure he'll be able to use it this whole summer and all winter long and probably into next year too. It's really long. There's no doubt about it, it would fit your baby. I bought a big one thinking it would really shrink (like all my shirts do), but I've washed and dried it twice and it still is huge on him. But it works great and does the job of keeping his legs warm at night since he can't kick off his blanket anymore.by TruthBeTold246/28/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- My baby is 20 lbs and fits perfectly in 24months one.by arydigital4/13/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Hi Sasha, This is the sizing info Medium ::: 6-12 Months ::: 26-30 in (66-76 cm) ::: 16-24 lbs (7-10 kg) Large ::: 12-18 Months ::: 30-35 in (76-89 cm) ::: 22-28 lbs(9-12 kg) X-Large ::: 18-24 Months ::: 35-40 in (89-101 cm) ::: 26-36 lbs (11-16 kg) Hope this give you benefit to choose the right size, I would recommend you to purchase the one which is for 12-18 months. This sizing info is only for product Halo Wearable Blankets. - Cmehta82by cmehta822/16/2014Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?