Customers also considered
Customers also bought these products
- $8.65 Was $19.96Save $11.31
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
After finishing the fight with Master Chief in Halo 3, players now have the opportunity to take a step back in time and experience the Halo universe from a whole new perspective. Players are put in the boots of an Orbital Drop Shock Trooper, some of the toughest and bravest soldiers of the UNSC. Players must search for clues to find out what happened to their squad when a drop into the city of New Mombasa goes wrong, and discover the secret behind the Covenant's interest in the city. In addition to a full-fledged campaign, Halo 3: ODST introduces Firefight, a new cooperative multiplayer mode where up to four players battle waves of unrelenting Covenant onslaughts.
- All-new campaign content. The Halo 3: ODST campaign explores mysterious events leading up to the Master Chief's return to New Mombasa in "Halo 3." Experience the fate of Earth from the brand-new perspective of a special forces ODST (Orbital Drop Shock Trooper), adding a unique outlook and new gameplay elements to the events that unfold in the trilogy's finale. This new chapter captures the same great feel of previous "Halo" experiences while offering fans new tactics, tools and weapons to defeat the Covenant.
- A new hero: Prepare to drop. ODSTs or "Orbital Drop Shock Troopers" are highly-trained special forces operators. Known for their courage, valor and willingness to tackle missions no sane soldier would, ODSTs pride themselves on being the first unit deployed into hostile situations, often in one-man drop-pods that burn through planetary atmospheres at break-neck speed.
- Expanded multiplayer experience. No "Halo" game would be complete without groundbreaking multiplayer content. Halo 3: ODST introduces an entirely new way to play "Halo" with Firefight, a cooperative multiplayer mode included on the campaign disc that lets up to four people jump immediately into combat. As an ODST squad, you will face increasingly challenging waves of enemies together, striving to earn the highest scores possible, while various "Halo 3" "Skulls" are progressively activated. The experience is intense and ever-evolving. "Halo 3: ODST" also includes a separate, standalone multiplayer disc which includes three new "Halo 3" multiplayer maps, all original "Halo 3" maps, as well as the "Legendary," "Heroic," and "Mythic" Map packs for a total of 24 maps.
- Ever-growing community options. Players will continue to enjoy all the great "Halo 3" technological innovations, including Saved Films, screenshots, Campaign Scoring and four-player co-op over Xbox Live. All of the new "Halo 3" multiplayer maps fully support the Forge editor, offering near endless gameplay customization possibilities for fans.
- Key to "Halo: Reach." As a special bonus for fans, all copies of "Halo 3: ODST" will provide access to the "Halo: Reach" multiplayer beta when the beta goes live. More information about the "Halo: Reach" multiplayer beta will be shared at a later date.
- ESRB Rating: MATURE with Blood, Language, and Violence
|Video Game Collection:||Halo|
|Is Downloadable Content Available:||Y|
|Genre:||Fighting & Shooting|
|Required Peripherals:||Controller (Rumble)|
|Video Game Genre:||Action - first person shooter|
|Is Online Multiplayer Available:||Y|
|Video Game Platform:||Xbox 360|
|Compatible Devices:||Game console|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||882224729741|
|Subgenre:||First Person Shooter|
|Container Type:||PACKAGE NOT AVAILABLE|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||5.00 x 7.50 x 0.50 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
Q. can you play with just your friends or can you play with other people in like matchmaking or what?
- You can do invite only through xbox live but you have to have them set as your friends and you must invite at least 4 people otherwise its not invite only and is thus open to public play trust me i found out the hard way and it was not fun because i got pitted against two bungie beta testers and a halo creator it wasn't fun....by OblivionNerd101011/17/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- inn machmaking you can play with up to 16 people at once onlineby knate10/23/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- U can play with friends offline and u can play match makin and all yhay online as wellby killers9/13/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes you can play with friends!by TTknows8/8/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Firefight is Friends only/invite. No randoms can join I don't think. MP is the same as Halo 3 as it uses the 2nd disc. You can't play firefight on disc 2 tho.by Bizan7/29/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- You can play with just your friends, but you can't go out and find other random people to play with in matchmaking like in Halo 3. Look on the bungie.net website to find others to play with.by Archers6/18/2010Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- My Honest Opinion and the truth is yes the only reason bungie was forced to put m for mature on halo :ODST was because of a stereotypical ESRB rating board rule trust me I own the Game and i was very surprised when i played the game and realized it was stereotyped I would strongly recommend asking bungie that question if you want further solace their website is as follows www.bungie.netby OblivionNerd101011/17/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- i don't really what they mean by mature either it isn't evn scary. But yaeh theres blood thats really about it. I would say it is when the first halo came out i played it and I was 6!by knate10/23/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I would say it is appropriate the only thing is the combat is intense, No cursing but maybe one word you would see in a PG movie, and thats about it the combat is intense.by TTknows8/8/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Actually at most points of the game is hard to see blood unless you actually look hard enough and if he has already played halo 3 or any other halos than its definitly alright it could of been rated T, almost.by freestyle208/4/2010Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- There is a lot of violence, blood, some profanity. Ehhh, if my 15 mth. old was 13... I would probably let him play it and see how his behavior changed becuase of it.by Archers8/4/2010Was this answer helpful? (1) (3)Was this answer helpful?
- at 13? yes to be honest iv been playing games worse then this when i wasnt even 9...but ye 13 is perfectly fine they just have to put that there due to shooting and blood and stuff.....but nothing 2 serious.by bobbyftw5/8/2010Was this answer helpful? (10) (3)Was this answer helpful?
- yes it comes woth two disc's one for campaing and firefight and the other for multiplayerby knate10/23/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes yhe ODST single and multi player diskby killers9/13/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes Halo ODST and Halo 3 Multiplayer with all mapsby TTknows8/8/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- To be exact, the fist is campaign and the second is ALL of Halo 3's downloadable map packs and maps. (if you buy this youll probably save about 20 because the Downloadable content is about $10 for each map map pack. there are two out now. And, all you have to do to get the maps avalible on Halo 3 in just to install the Second disk.) :)by xXSc3n1cXx5/14/2010Was this answer helpful? (4) (3)Was this answer helpful?
- Yeah there is a campain disc and a disc for online gaming.by ALMSK84LIFE5/14/2010Was this answer helpful? (2) (1)Was this answer helpful?