Customers also viewed these products
- $44.32 Was $47.88Save $3.56
- $20.29 Was $28.23Save $7.94
- $22.32 Was $26.52Save $4.20
- $14.43 Was $16.43Save $2.00
Customers also bought these products
- $14.99 Was $20.57Save $5.58
- $13.37 Was $17.14Save $3.77
- $15.42 Was $18.86Save $3.44
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Add delicious flavor to your stir-fries, soups and other meals with Hakubaku Soba Buckwheat Noodles. The noodles are organic, making them a healthy, yet flavorful choice for your family. The Japanese buckwheat noodles come in a 9.5 oz package, have no salt added and are ready in just four minutes.
Hakubaku Soba Japanese Buckwheat Noodles:
- No salt added
- The Organic Soba noodles, (Pack of 8) are ready in 4 minutes
Ingredients: Organic Wheat Flour, Organic Buckwheat Flour, Water.
Explore this item
|Manufacturer Part Number:||603663|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||9.17 x 2.95 x 8.38 Inches|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories From Fat||13|
|% Daily Value|
|Total Fat 1.5 G||2|
|Saturated Fat 0.2 G||1|
|Trans Fat 0 G|
|Cholesterol 0 Mg|
|Sodium 0.1 Mg||0|
|Total Carbohydrate 38 G||13|
|Dietary Fiber 2 G||8|
|Sugars 0 G|
|Protein 8 G|
(-) Information is currently not available for this nutrient.
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:**
** Percent Daily Values listed below are intended for adults and children over 4 years of age. Foods represented or purported to be for use by infants, children less than 4 years of age, pregnant women, or lactating women shall use the RDI's that are specified for the intended group provided by the FDA.
|Total Fat||Less than||65g||80g|
|Sat. Fat||Less than||20g||25g|
Calories per gram:
Fat 9•Carbohydrate 4•Protein 4
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- No to bothby CNPS11/27/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Nope. Wheat flour is listed first, buckwheat second.by YankeeTransplant9/30/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Please disregard my previous answer as the soba noodles I linked to also apparently have the same amount of wheat content and therefore are not gluten-free. I confused them with another product by Eden that is 100% buckwheat but are rather expensive (twice the cost as soba that contains wheat) and they aren't sold by Walmart. I doubt I can post a link to a competitor site, but King Soba makes an organic 100% buckwheat noodle that's gluten-free and also GMO-free that is a lot cheaper than the gluten-free option by Eden. You can buy through celiac.com, or if that link gets redacted, just google it.by nunya00112/2/2015Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No. They contain 69% wheat. However, these from Eden Organic are 100% buckwheat and are also available through Walmart: http://www.walmart.com/ip/17236097?adid=22222222227015512521&wmlspartner=wlpa&wl0=&wl1=g&wl2=&wl3=18151077310&wl4=&wl5=pla&veh=semby nunya00110/22/2016Was this answer helpful? (2) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- These noodles are made in Australia.by CommunityAnswer7/16/2016Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- These noodles are 70% organic wheat flour, 30% buckwheat flour, and contains small traces of water.by CommunityAnswer8/1/2016Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Check out these related products
- $24.18 Was $28.00Save $3.82
- $25.44 Was $34.03Save $8.59
- $20.91 Was $31.96Save $11.05
- $24.40 Was $35.88Save $11.48