Customers also viewed these products
- $134.00 Was $146.16Save $12.16
- $231.58 Was $279.99Save $48.41
- $195.99 Was $224.00Save $28.01
Haier Single Tap Beer Dispenser
Check out these related products
- Reduced Price$79.99
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Keep the suds fresh, cold and ready to serve. Holds 1/2 keg, 1/4 keg or mini kegs. Stainless steel door and heavy duty textured worktop stand up to constant use. Complete beer dispensing system with American sankey type tap. Easily converts to a compact refrigerator.
See all kitchen appliances on Walmart.com. Save money. Live better.
|Volts:||115 V AC|
|Number of Shelves:||2|
|Capacity:||6.5 cu ft|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||HBF05EBSS|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||23.94 x 23.69 x 34.00 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
Q. what are the interior dimensions. I purchased a chinese model which was too small to hold the kegs I purchase
- I put a full keg 15.5 gallons in mine . Fits fine.by Fishingeca9/5/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Ready my review if you can find it. It may help you decide. This unit inside measurements. 21" width, 19" depth, 29" heightby JKBUBBA10/27/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The actual "beer keg" area is 18"deep, 16"wide, 29"high. It will hold a 1/2 bbl of Bud with very little room to spare. A buddy told me the Coors and Coors light kegs are a skosh wider and will not let the door close.by Buttch11/30/2012Was this answer helpful? (3) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- I don't believe its an outdoor model, but I bring mine out by the pool for parties, but keep it indoors.by Fishingeca9/5/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes it will BUT realize if its in the hot direct sunlight. The kegerator will work overtime in trying to cool it and therefore parts won't last as long and may break down, Oh I'm sure it will work for a day at outdoor parties. I recommend covering it or encasing it in a cabinet so the cooler cools most effeciently, you want your beer cold! This kegerator is made for indoors. But if your crafty, you can make it work outdoors.by JKBUBBA10/27/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?