My seven and four year old love this game. You are supposed to place your game piece on the alpaca's back quickly before the timer runs out or you will get "spit" on. But for my kids getting "spit" on by the alpaca is their favorite part and always leads to everyone laughing.
About This Item
Hackin' Packin' Alpaca:
- Age Range: 5 Years and Up
- This hilarious kids' game requires minimum instruction and delivers maximum silliness!
- Take turns stacking your cargo on Al the Alpaca's back. Watch the time, though -this alpaca has a temper
- On your turn, press Al's head to start the timer. You have five seconds to stack a piece of your cargo on his back
- If time runs out and you haven't successfully stacked a piece, Al will SPIT water at you!
- The first player to stack all of their pieces wins! Includes 1 Spitting Alpaca game unit and 16 colorful stacking pieces
- This super-silly kids' game is perfect for 2 to 4 players and makes a great gift for kids 5 years old and up
Instructions: Press Al???s head. Add to the stack. Make it quick or Al will spit!
For kids 5+ years, Requires minimum instruction and delivers maximum silliness, Perfect for 2 to 4 players
Hackin' Packin' Alpaca
|Manufacturer Part Number|
|Assembled Product Weight|
5 - 11 Years
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H)|
10.50 x 10.60 x 10.65 Inches
Fun Family Game
Kids really enjoy this game and loVe playing it. It only really works for two players anymore and theres not enough items to pack.
Very cute and kids had a blast. I liked that it doesn’t spray enough water to make a mess, just enough to have fun!!
Fun game for kids 6-8
Pretty fun game, but the kids weren't as excited about it as I thought they'd be. It is fun trying to stack the items on the alapaca before he spits, but it is hard for smaller kids who try to stack things too quick.
Fun but impossible to balance items
Fun game but very difficult to stack the items - even for me the adult! Fun getting squirt abd daughter loved jr. bot once did we win so we stated drenched.
Cute little game my kids really enjoy. Only reason I gave 4 out of 5 is because the pushing of the head to start the timer is confusing and hard to do. It seems it will break. Hasn’t yet so I’m hoping it doesn’t.
Cracked us up!
The alpaca is adorable, his "pack" items only soso but...the first time the alpaca spits you're laughing too much to care!! My grandson is 4
Spraying game which looses its allure.
I thought this would be a fun game to keep my kids entertained and the price was great! Its one of those one time use games in my house. It sprays water which they liked but it for old fast, now its in the game closet and will most likely not be used!!
Cute concept for the game but it’s frustrating because the items do not stay on the camel. My grandaughter who is 4 was more interested in the “spitting” of the water out of the camel then the game itself.
Cute idea, Does not work well
Its cute but does not work that well. Maybe the timer on ours is off.. not exactly what we pictured . My child does like to play with the alpaca and the little toys but not I. The way it was intended
Get specific details about this product from customers who own it.
Ask a question