10/10 Purchased two of these at the start of 2020 - you need the usb hub if you want to power two of them over usbc got this with the sound speaker module, you may think that you wont fit two on a normal sized desk but as you can see below the fit perfectly. Stands are beautiful and have a nice urban military look to them - the back is almost as good as the front with gun metal grey paint scheme - If you have the funds I would recommend them only one thing I was not happy with is only 65w power output to usbc - for my 14u Zbook this is not enough power and I dont like that you cant daisy chain these when Dell and LG have been able to do this for the past two years and Dell can output 100 watts via usb - HP could upgraded the power output and offer dasiy chain then they would be perfect
About This Item
- Four-sided micro-edge See all of your work on a 27? diagonal screen and remove visual obstacles from multi-display set-ups with a 3-sided micro-edge bezel.
- ID See beauty from any angle with a modern display that has a bold new look and is a showpiece on any desk.
- Factory calibration Get consistent, accurate color between multiple displays and from project to project?from the very first time you power on.
- Color gamut Create breathtaking and vivid content with a wide range of sRGB and BT.709 colors.
- PbP and PiP Supersize your productivity and multi-task like a pro. Expand your view, open more windows, and see more content from multiple applications simultaneously with picture-in-picture and picture-by-picture.
- Connectivity Quickly connect to your video source with DisplayPort?, USB-C?, HDMI 2.0 or Mini DisplayPort? and everyday peripherals like a keyboard or mouse with 3 USB 3.0 ports and an additional USB-C? port.
- Adjustability Find your productivity sweet spot with adjustable tilt, height, swivel, and pivot. Take the display off the stand and mount on a wall with the integrated VESA mount.
- Build a solution with a Z2 Mini & B300 Create a compact solution when you mount an HP Z2 Mini Workstation directly on the display?s stand with the optional HP B300 PC Mounting Bracket.
- Product Type LCD Monitor
- Screen Size 27"
- Screen Mode 4K UHD
- Refresh Rate 60Hz
- Response Time 8ms GTG
- Aspect Ratio 16:9
- Pixel Pitch 0.155mm
- Backlight Technology LED
- Maximum Resolution 3840 x 2160
- Color Supported 1024 Gray Levels
- Contrast Ratio 5,000,000:1
- Brightness 350 cd/m²
- Interfaces/Ports HDMI Yes USB Yes DisplayPort Yes Mini DisplayPort Yes USB Type-C Yes
- Built-in Devices Built-in Devices USB Hub
- Power Description Standby Power Consumption 0.5W Operating Power Consumption 185W Energy Efficiency Class B Energy Consumption per Year 62kWh
- VESA Mount Compatible Yes
- Color Black Pearl
- Height 14.38" Width 24.18" Depth 2.23"
- Height with Stand 51cm Width with Stand 61.41cm Depth with Stand 23cm
- Weight (Approximate) 13.7lb
- Weight with Stand (Approximate) 9.38kg
- Environmentally Friendly Yes Environmental Certification WEEE SmartWay TÜV S CECP China Energy Label (CEL) GS ENERGY STAR 7.0 REACH
proposition 65 reasons:PROP 65 WARNING: This product can expose you to some kind of chemicals, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
|Manufacturer Part Number|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H)|
2.23 x 24.18 x 14.38 Inches
Manuals & Guides
Customer reviews & ratings
Perfect For Me
Once I got it configured it runs beautifully. I do some light photo editing for work but nothing extreme and so far very happy with this monitor. A little bigger and smoother than my previous monitor as well. Love it. The thin bevel is a huge plus as well.
Best productivity monitor
As a programmer, I needed a bigger monitor for all the things I need open at one time. This monitor has solved that and then some. First off, this thing is beautiful! Very tiny bezel around the screen, colors and resolution that puts my old monitor to shame, and a great looking stand. I'm able to rotate the screen into portrait mode for coding when needed. The stand doesn't take up much room on my desk, so I'm able to clear more space for keyboard and notepads. While this monitor isn't really for gaming, my games haven't looked better. I highly recommend this monitor to anyone needing a productivity boost. This is a top class monitor. [This review was collected as part of a promotion.]
HP Z27 monitor attached to 2018 model Mac Mini
Excellent for my purpose! Very nice, swivel, tilt, height adjustable stand easy to attach to monitor. Wide variety of input choices (using Z27 usb-c to Mac's Thunderbolt). Excellent 4k screen with thin bezels). Z27's additional usb/usb-c ports useful for attaching devices (Time Machine backup external drive, etc). No internal speaker, microphone, or camera. May not be considered a consumer model.by HP (business model?). Would certainly purchase again for my Mac Mini - very pleased.
A - mazing 4k display
I am an HP employee, but purchased this for myself for my home office setup. Amazing display quality and cost competitive across other 4k 27" options (yes, I did shop around). Great adjustable options and easier on my eyes than my other 4k monitor.
Glad I bought it!
It has all the features I was looking for, including one cable delivering video from laptop to display and also delivering power to laptop. Nice understated clean, sleek design. great swivel range and it pivots to portrait position when needed.
Love this new monitor
I was long overdue for a new monitor and am happy I chose this HP 4K UHD display. It was easy to attach to my monitor arm and worked right away, without any complicated configuration steps required. The colours are sharp and accurate and can be tweaked easily using the menu selections, if desired.
I haven't figured out how to hook-up 2 laptops and view both with a split screen yet, although this display has the functionality. Maybe I need a different cable to make this work.
All in all, I'm very pleased with this purchase. [This review was collected as part of a promotion.]
Had entire columns of broken pixels the first time I opened it and connected it.
Okay, the resolution is great just as the NY Times review stated, but it is not compatible with my 2015 MacBook Pro. Each time my laptop goes to sleep for any length of time, I have to redo all my settings. Also, who puts all the ports in the most inconvenient place on the monitor? HP does. I want to send it back but I can't (not HP's fault-you got it, THE VIRUS). I guess I'll keep calling till the return department is open again.
Not working as advertised
I've never had any issues with a display...until this one. There are many problems:
-it don't stay connected to my laptop over USB-C. It drops the connection entirely and then reconnects every few moments.
-i bought another USB-C cable and this one at least will hold the connection. Maybe HP ships a substandard cable?
-there is a lag over 4K. what is the point of using a high quality monitor when you get a lag?
I'm still investing time in trying to get this to work (again, in 30 years I've never had to do anything to get a display to work as advertised other than plug it in) but will likely return this display.
Get specific details about this product from customers who own it.
Ask a question