This is an amazing computer! It can function as either a laptop or tablet making it useful for any need. It is so lightweight making it great for taking to school or work. The battery holds charge an incredibly long time even while watching videos or playing games. It charges very quickly as well! Set up was very fast actually it was the fastest I've ever set up a computer. Turning it from laptop to computer is super simple as well. You just fold it back and that's it! This has lots of RAM for multitasking and the graphics are great. I don't do a ton of gaming on it but the little I have has went very smoothly. The touchscreen is awesome and my kids love it as it makes it easier for them to navigate on their own. I highly recommend this! So many amazing features and so easy to navigate!
- Laptop Computer TypeChromebooks
- Screen Size14"
- RAM Memory4 GB
- Operating SystemChrome OS
- Hard Drive Capacity128 GB
- Battery Life12 h
About This Item
- Operating system: Chrome
- Processor: Intel® Pentium® Silver N5000 Processor
- Display: 14.0-inch diagonal HD, SVA, micro-edge, WLED-backlit, multitouch-enabled, edgeto-
- edge glass
- Memory: 4 GB LPDDR4-2400 SDRAM (onboard)
- Internal storage: 128 GB eMMC
- Graphics: Intel® UHD Graphics 600
- Sound: Audio by B&O with dual speakers
- Battery life: Up to 12 hours (mixed usage)
- Wireless: Intel® Wireless-AC 9560 802.11 b/g/n/ac (2x2)(19a) Wi-Fi® and Bluetooth® 5
- Camera: HP Wide Vision HD Camera with integrated dual array digital microphone
- Product weight: 3.48 lb
- MFG Year: 2019
|Hard Drive Capacity|
|Manufacturer Part Number|
|Maximum RAM Supported|
No features description available
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H)|
12.75 x 8.90 x 0.74 Inches
Manuals & Guides
Slender, Lightweight and FAST!
This is a nicely loaded Chromebook!
Fast response, touch screen is nice and responsive with great visual resolution.
Very nice non-slip rubber strips running along the underside so it stays put on your lap or tilted surface.
I have to say that the "use as a guest" function is THE BEST EVER!
You can allow someone to use your Chromebook without being able to access or modify any of your files.
Battery life is absolutely fantastic with a level indicator that lets you know how many hours you have left. At 70% is says "11 hours remaining". Of course the more you tax the system, that number will probably dwindle fast. But it's impressive in every way. solid feeling chassis and nice white satin monitor back finish.
Want simplicity? This is it and I would definitely recommend this HP X360 Chromebook! No complaints at all.
CLOSED DIMENSIONS in case you're shopping around for a holder/case:
Length: 12 and 3/4 inches
Front to back: 8 and 7/8 inches
Thickness at the hinges: 3/4 of an inch
Exact Weight: 3 pounds and 5 ounces
Lightweight and Fast!
I love my HP X360 Chromebook! It has many different features that make my life easier. The Chromebook has a 14" HD touch display, 4GB RAM, and is only 4lbs. I can sync my phone to the Chromebook allowing me to retrieve important files and documents. The battery life is long and lasts up to 12 hours. I've really enjoy using the 360 rotation feature and can bend it allowing the Chromebook to stand on its own. This is great for travel!
The HP X360 Chromebook has so many features, I've enjoyed using it for business and fun, such as watching movies and playing games. It's functional for the whole family to use as well.
I love this chromebook. It is really nice looking. Love that this is a touch screen. Never had one before. Also the key booked flips back so you don't have to use it. Picture is very clear. It has a solid performance and a great keyboard. It has a very long battery life. I didn't have to charge it for days. The only thing I don't like is that you can't down load most games
Love this Chromebook!!!!
I just got the HP X360 Chromebook and I must say that I am thoroughly impressed. I have never had an easier device to set up and use. This laptop is slim and light, weighing just 4 pounds. Just turn it on and it guides you through setting everything up. This is the laptop for a beginning user or an experienced computer geek as it has something for everyone. Plus it is Chrome so you don't have to worry about the computer losing your work. It's stored automatically for you. It's possible to link your phone with the Chromebook so that you can get files, photos, contacts, you name it, right from your phone. I really also like that the keys are white. Most keys are black and if you are working in the dark, it makes it very hard to see the keys. Not so with this Chromebook due to the white keys. I was particularly impressed with being able to bend the laptop so that it stands on its own. This laptop has a touchscreen. The battery has a life of approximately 12 hours. It has a micro SD slot so you can increase the storage. 4GB RAM, 128GB eMMC, Intel Pentium Silver processor. If you are looking for a great computer - I think this is the one.
Many Features, Chromebook System
I am a huge fan of Chromebook. I love the way the system operates. That said, I noticed that HP came out with a 14" HD Chromebook that has touchscreen capability with 4GB of memory and a 360-degree 'hinge', so you can flip it whatever way you desire. It comes with an Intel Pentium Processor, 128 GB of storage, and up to 10 hours of battery use before needing a charge.
The set up is quick and they have an on-screen guide to learn of all the features.
Once I entered my Google & Yahoo accounts, the transition from old to new was almost instantaneous. This has all the wonderful features found in the Chrome operating systems, which means fast access and all that you need is at right at your fingertips. The touchscreen feature is such a wonderful tool, although you can get the touchpad to do the same things you want. It has a camera and a camera light feature along the top with a microphone. The speaker is on the top part of the keyboard. I noticed what seemed to be a ‘muted' screen colors but by tilting the screen a slight degree backward, the vibrancy of color showed up.
The keys are white which is a change from the basic black. All in all, I think it's a good laptop with the benefits of Chromebook.
What's not to love about this device!? HP never disappoints I love their products. This Chromebook is easy to use and fast. It didn't take long at all to set it up and sign in. It seems to stay charged for a long time and works well. It's light weight easy to carry in a bag when your on the go. It's silver and attractive looking.
Good for Your Basic Needs
I like to see right off how much power computers have, are they going to crash while I'm using it, or are they just on the lower end meaning after a yr or 2 you can no longer use it.. This Chromebook has a quad core, which means its good, you can work on a few things at a time without crashing. But if you use Lightroom or Photoshop photo editing things like that, you could have some issues.
This has 4 GB of memory, Bluetooth, WiFi. 14"Touch screen, 128 GB storage,( I find that low.)So you would need to use other ways of storing things like pictures apps etc..with an SD CARD OR EXTERNAL HARD DRIVES. It does have a Micro SD slot reader, NO DVD player. Another feature is that the screen flips over so you can use this like a tablet. Also the Webcam is good quality.And the screen display is very good. , but in the sun light you could get glare. The Keyboard is back lite also. It has a head phone jack and good sound from the speakers.
NOTE: This is a Chromebook witch also means that it runs by Google. NOT Windows.
Sturdy casing. and the greatest is that the battery life is long. 11 hrs long. Not bad. So I think this is a great computer ,specially for teens and the everyday user
Love it, works fast
I love this HP x360 Chromebook, it runs super fast with it's intel pentium silver n5000 processing. It has a lot of space 128GB and best of all it's touch screen. They key board and mouse pad is good to have too. I do use them. It great that it flips and goes from laptop to Chromebook.
It was very easy to set up, you do need a google account to sign in and also to be able to use the google store to download apps.
It's a decent size, not too heavy. I am older so I like the big screen to see. The screen is even bigger when you use it in Chromebook mode.
The look is really nice, white front cover, grey back with white keys. The white keys makes it really stylish. The only thing I don't like is there is no capital letter key. There's a search key instead in that spot.
I don't know much about what's happening inside computers But I do know how to use one and this one works great. I can open screens after screen fast. It runs multiple programs. It seems to work like a computer. I can use apps and I can go on the internet.
I am happy with it so far. Love it.
Chrome OS and better than small tablet
I am a bit torn about the Chromebook. I like it but it has some negatives as well. First of all, I use a tablet to store my knitting patterns and use with other crafts related items (row counter, etc.). I use a tablet to watch Netflix and AmazonPrime shows while sewing. I also check on my email and do some light word processing as well as some light gaming, mainly HOGs. My old beloved 9-inch Google tablet no longer has enough battery power and constantly overheats and shuts down, and the 10-inch cheapo I switched to is okay with Netflix and PDF viewing but not much else. So, when the opportunity arose to try a HP Chromebook, I jumped on it.
Here are some of the negatives and positives as I see them.
1. Comes with full keyboard, no more tapping blindly and missing keys but it does have an onscreen keyboard too, generously sized, when needed
2. Takes a mini SD card (not sure up to what capacity) so I can actually store more
3. 14-inch screen, no more squinting
4. Two USB ports (the new 3.0)
5. A power socket on both sides, now this is ingenious, I don't know how many times I wished for that on other PCs and such
6. Can be used flat with keyboard at front, or folded in two different ways to be used more like a tablet
7. Uses Google PlayStore for Android apps, almost all I used on my tablet are available for the Chromebook as well
8. Flash drive (no data loss when moving the Chromebook), much bigger than in any of my previous tablets
9. Fast enough for my purposes
10. Some of the settings and functions you are used to from an Android tablet are also available here (do not disturb, for example)
11. Keyboard is great but has a bit different layout than Windows PC
12. Power button is backlit so easy to locate at night
13. Speakers are nice, at least for my games
14. The Chromebook only heats up very slightly
1. The power button is right next to the SD card slot and I keep ejecting the card instead of turning the Chromebook on or off
2. Screen is not all that bright, have to use it at 100%
3. Awkward to move around due to the screen size and integrated keyboard, maybe a 10 or 12 inch would have been sufficient for me
4. No way to bypass the sign in (that I can figure out), so you have to type in your Google/Gmail password every time and I am more likely to keep the Chromebook on
5. No build in screensaver, you have to download an extension for the Chrome browser for that.
6. The whole Chromebook centers around the Chrome browser and not so much around the OS as it is for Windows systems, so after turning it on, I was a bit floundering as to what to do next. There is no desktop as on a Windows PC, just a taskbar with some of the apps on it and you can add apps to it, but you cannot add widgets or links to apps or folders on the desktop itself. So the Chromebook feels like a Windows laptop but does not act like a Windows laptop and you cannot use Windows programs. However, it can run a light and modified version of Linux, but I have not tried that.
7. I have several crafting related apps not available on the PlayStore and you cannot install from external sources. There is a workaround for that, which consists of using the Chromebook in developer's mode (basically rooting it). This results in a nag screen and nasty beep but the Chromebook boots fine after that and it looks and acts normal.
8. Screen is a fingerprint magnet but otherwise very responsive.
9. Keyboard is not backlit
To sum it up, I like being able to see things in more detail and larger size and I like the speed and options/functions of this Chromebook but I think a smaller size would be more convenient for me since I have to keep my Windows laptop for work anyhow. I like using it, I like to watch Netflix on it, I like playing a game or two on it, but it does and will not replace my Windows laptop.
Get specific details about this product from customers who own it.
Ask a question