Bought this on a whim. I have an older OJP that is quite large and I was drawn to the Tangos small size. Was not sure that it would really do all I needed as we still copy and scan as well as print for a small (1 person) business. However the HP Smart app in combination with this little printer really has blown me away. Not only was it less than 10 minutes to set up. Printing/Scanning could not be easier. [This review was collected as part of a promotion.]
HP Tango X Smart Wireless Printer | Charcoal Linen Cover | 3DP64A#B1H
- Addpowered by Allstate
About This Item
Built to match the way you live and designed to use with the HP Smart app, Tango helps you stay a step ahead by connecting and printing from any device, anywhere.
Users who want to connect and print using virtually any device, and to get more done on the go using their smartphone.
Dynamic security enabled printer. Intended to be used with cartridges using only HP original electronic circuitry. Cartridges with modified or non-HP electronic circuitry may not work, and those that work today may not work in the future.
Smart and simple
Get started fast with simple setup that guides you through each step.
More connected than ever
Connect to cloud-based printing with Wi-Fi or your cellular network.
Save up to 50% on ink and never run out
Save on ink and get it automatically delivered right on time.
Your photos print free
Print photos from your smartphone for free, with Tango X and HP Instant Ink.
Minimum system requirements
Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, macOS 10.11 or later
What's in the box?
HP Tango X Printer with Indigo Linen cover; HP 64 Setup Black Instant Ink Ready (~125 pages); HP 64 Setup Color Instant Ink Ready (~110 pages); power cable; setup card; info sheets; notices flyer; ink caution flyer. [For ink volume and page yield information,visit hp.com/go/learnaboutsupplies] No USB Cable. Not supported.
- For details on local printing requirements see http://hp.com/go/mobile printing.
- Requires the HP Smart app download. Features controlled may vary by mobile device operating system. Full list of supported operating systems and details at http://support.hp.com/us-en/document/c03561640. For details on local printing requirements see http://hp.com/go/mobileprinting.
- Based on internal HP testing. Average timing estimate based on plugged-in printer and downloaded HP Smart app. Printer and mobile device must be able to connect to wireless network. Mobile device needs to support Bluetooth v4.0+ and be enabled. Performance varies depending on user network connection and other factors. For details on Bluetooth® Smart see http://www.hp.com/go/bleprinting. Bluetooth is a trademark owned by its proprietor and used by HP under license. For details on local printing requirements see http://hp.com/go/mobile printing.
- Requires Amazon Alexa or Google Assistant? and is available in certain countries; see http://hp.com/go/alexa and http://hp.com/go/hpgooglehome. Also requires an HP web-connected printer registered with Google Cloud Print or ePrint. For ePrint account registration, http://hp.com/go/HPConnected/help/eprint.
- Wireless operations are compatible with 2.4 GHz and 5.0 GHz operations only. Learn more at http://hp.com/go/mobileprinting. Wi-Fi is a registered trademark of Wi-Fi Alliance®
About HP Tango X Smart Home Printer
World's first smart printer for home ?
If your life revolves around a smartphone, Tango X is for you because it handles print jobs from anywhere??whether a coffee shop or a friend's house??with a modern design that blends with your home décor
Voice-activated for hands free printing ?
Use voice-activation with Amazon Alexa, Google Home, or Microsoft Cortana to print shopping lists, crossword puzzles, and more so you can stay productive without interrupting your life
Print, scan, and copy on the go ?
Print documents and photos from the cloud and social media or scan, copy, and share with your smartphone camera using the HP Smart app
Free photo offer, only on Tango X ?
Print free photos up to 5x7" from your smartphone with purchase of an HP Instant Ink subscription??ink is delivered to your door right when you need it
Reliable, easy connections ?
This smartphone printer uses dual-band Wi-Fi for dependable connectivity whether you're connecting your phone to your home printer or your all-in-one printer to the local network
What's in the box:
HP Tango X Smart Home Printer
HP 64 Instant Ink Ready Black Ink Cartridge
HP 64 Instant Ink Ready Tri-Color Ink Cartridge
Instant Ink Flyer
Ink Caution Flyer
|Is Energy Star-Certified|
|Manufacturer Part Number|
|Assembled Product Weight|
HP Tango X
Print, wireless (Copy and Scan using HP Smart App)
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H)|
15.31 x 9.69 x 3.58 Inches
Manuals & Guides
I bought the Tango as a Christmas gift. It is a great printer. Quiet, fast and so easy to install! I had it up and running really quickly and was able to print several pictures for my family. I also got Instant Ink with it and already got my first cartridges. [This review was collected as part of a promotion.]