Check out these related products
HP Refurbished Pavilion p7-1233w Desktop PC with AMD Quad-Core A8-5500 Accelerated Processor, 8GB Memory, 1TB Hard Drive and Windows 7 Home Premium (Monitor Not Included)
Consider these popular products
- $162.99 Was $212.44Save $49.45
- Rollback$219.00 Was $249.00Save $30.00
- $148.32 List price $249.00Save $100.68
- Rollback$106.99 Was $140.00Save $33.01
- Clearance$949.00 Was $1199.00Save $250.00
- $147.97 Was $170.17Save $22.20
- $111.63 Was $143.02Save $31.39
- Rollback$79.00 Was $128.00Save $49.00
- Rollback$130.23 Was $143.93Save $13.70
- Rollback$185.77 Was $212.00Save $26.23
- $94.21 List price $188.00Save $93.79
About this item
About this item
The HP Pavilion Desktop PC, p7-1233w, has been designed for a home environment. Whether you're surfing the Web, editing photos, mixing your soundtracks or creating your own home videos, the Windows 7 Home Premium Desktop PC (Monitor Not Included) can accommodate your needs. This HP Refurbished Desktop PC with AMD Quad-Core A8-5500 Accelerated Processor has 8GB Memory, a 1TB Hard Drive and a SuperMulti DVD Burner, so you can watch movies, as well as read and write CDs and DVDs in multiple formats. The p7-1233w HP Pavilion Desktop PC features a 15-in-1 memory card reader, an Ethernet port, Genuine Microsoft Windows 7 Home Premium 64-Bit Edition, Microsoft Office Starter 2010 and Norton Internet Security 2012 (60-day subscription) software. This computer also has multiple audio and speaker connectors, so you can easily connect headphones, speakers, a microphone, an HP wireless keyboard and an HP wireless optical mouse.
HP Refurbished Pavilion p7-1233w Desktop PC with AMD Quad-Core A8-5500 Accelerated Processor, 8GB Memory, 1TB Hard Drive and Windows 7 Home Premium (Monitor Not Included):
Key Features and Benefits:
- AMD Quad-Core A8-5500 Accelerated processor
3.20GHz, 4MB L2 Cache
- 8GB DDR3 SDRAM system memory (expandable to 32GB)
Gives you the power to handle most power-hungry applications and tons of multimedia work
- 1TB SATA hard drive
Store 666,000 photos, 285,000 songs or 526 hours of HD video and more
- SuperMulti DVD Burner
Watch movies, and read and write CDs and DVDs in multiple formats
- 10/100/1000Base-T Ethernet
Connect to a broadband modem with wired Ethernet
- AMD Radeon HD 7560D Graphics
With up to 4059MB total available graphics memory
- 15-in-1 memory card reader
- 4 x USB 3.0 ports, 4 x USB 2.0 ports, 1 x headphone jack, 1 x microphone jack, 1 x RJ-45 Ethernet port, 1 x optical audio out, 1 x microphone/line-in/line-out, 1 x speaker-out, 1 x side speaker out, 1 x center (subwoofer), 1 x DVI-D port, 1 x D-sub port
- 3 x PCI Express (x1) slots, 1 x PCI Express (x16) slot, 1 x MiniCard slot, 2 x external 5.25" bays, 1 x external 3.5" bay, 2 x internal 3.5" bays
- Genuine Microsoft Windows 7 Home Premium 64-Bit Edition (To learn more about the features of Windows 7, click here)
- Microsoft Office Starter 2010: Includes reduced functionality versions of Microsoft Word and Excel, with advertising. PowerPoint and Outlook are NOT included. Purchase Office 2010 today and get the most out of your new PC. (To learn more about the features of Office 2010, click here)
- Norton Internet Security 2012 (60-day subscription)
- Backup and Restore options built into Windows allow you to create safety copies of your most important personal files, so you're always prepared for the worst
Support and Warranty:
- 1-year limited hardware warranty; 1-year software support; 24/7 technical assistance available online or toll-free by phone
- Restore discs are not included (unless specified by supplier). We recommend you use the installed software to create your own restore and backup DVD the first week you use the computer.
What's In The Box:
- Power cord
- HP wireless keyboard
- HP wireless optical mouse
- Quick Start Guide
To see the manufacturer's specifications for this product, click here.
To see a list of our PC Accessories, click here.
Trade in your used computer and electronics for more cash to spend at Walmart. Good for your wallet and the environment - click here.
|Processor Type:||AMD A-Series|
|Hard Drive Capacity:||1 TB|
|Memory Card Type:||SmartMedia, xD, MultiMedia Card (MMC), Secure Digital (SD), Mini Secure Digital, Compact Flash I & II, IBM Microdrive, Memory Stick, Memory Stick Pro, Memory Stick Duo, Memory Stick Pro Duo, RSMMC, MMC Mobile, MMC+|
|Processor Speed:||3.20 GHz|
|Contained Battery Type:||Alkaline|
|Maximum RAM Supported:||32 GB|
|Connector Type:||1 x Aux Audio, 1 x DVI-D, 1 x Ethernet, 1 x Headphone, 1 x Microphone, 1 x Optical Digital, 2 x Speaker, 1 x Subwoofer, 4 x USB 2.0, 4 x USB 3.0, 1 x VGA|
|Operating System:||Windows 7|
|Video Game Platform:||PC|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||H2L93AAR#ABA|
|RAM Memory:||8 GB|
Ask a question
Q. Does this PC have a built-in wireless card? If not, how difficult/expensive is it to install one?
- It does not have a wireless card, however would be easy enough to install one. Yes it would be compatible with the ethernet card.by crazylarryusa12/14/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This HP PC does not have wireless connectivity standard. I do not have information on how difficult it would be to add wireless connectivity. I recommend contacting HP Total Care at 1-800-474-6836 after the purchase of this unit for information on how to install wireless connectivity.by HP Team5/29/2013Written by a verified representative from HP TeamWas this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Q. I see that this computer is listed as refurbished. What is meant by that? Is it used, or is it an unsold PC that was upgraded and then sold?
- Refurbished means that it was returned for one reason or another. It was then gone through and brought up to standard. It's good as new, or maybe better. It came with 8GB of RAM, has 4GB cards x 2. It also has 2 empty slots. (4 total). I purchased 32 GB of RAM (8 GB x 4). However, I will have to upgrade Win 7 Home to Professional to take advantage of the full 32 GB. As, Win 7 Home Premium only supports 16 GB of RAM.by crazylarryusa12/14/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- HP products, that are factory refurbished, are tested by HP to meet the standards of a new product. New products that are returned to HP have the option of being refurbished. The customer may have returned the product due to malfunction, damage, change of mind, or purchase of the wrong product. Even if nothing is wrong with the product, it cannot be resold as a new product. Unfortunately, I do not have information on the reason why a particular model was returned. Some HP refurbished products may or may not have small, slight blemishes or dents. These would not be severe, but barely noticeable, if at all. Refurbished products ship with the same items shipped with the original product, and may include either the standard HP warranty, limited warranty, or no warranty. MORE REFURBISHED This HP factory-refurbished PC is not just one individual unit that has been factory-refurbished. It is a whole stock of the same model that has been factory-refurbished by Hewlett-Packard and packaged for resale by Best Buy. Each individual PC may have been returned for a different reason, whether it was a hardware issue, the product was damaged, the customer changed their mind, or the customer initially purchased the wrong product. In all cases, we are not able to sell the product as a "new" product. I am not able to provide information on why each individual model was refurbished. Please keep in mind that HP will offer product recalls for PC models that are having the same ongoing issues, or stop selling that model entirely. Therefore, HP would not refurbish a whole line of PCs if they are all having the same issues. HP PCs also undergo thousands of hours of testing to ensure reliability and functionality, and factory-refurbished models are tested more extensively than new models. This HP PC has four memory slots that is upgradable to 32GB. Each memory slot can hold DDR3 PC3-12800, DDR3 PC3-10600, DDR3 PC3-14900 with a maximum of 8GB per slot.by HP Team5/29/2013Written by a verified representative from HP TeamWas this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?