Customers also bought these products
Consider these popular products
- Rollback$239.00 Was $299.00Save $60.00
- Rollback$379.00 Was $449.00Save $70.00
- Rollback$299.00 Was $399.00Save $100.00
- Rollback$499.00 Was $699.00Save $200.00
- Rollback$339.00 Was $379.00Save $40.00
- Rollback$189.00 Was $217.00Save $28.00
- Rollback$214.99 Was $219.99Save $5.00
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
HP ENVY 17-j017cl 17.3" TouchSmart Laptop 8GB RAM 750GB SSD 2.5Ghz Silver
|Processor Type:||Intel Core i5|
|Hard Drive Capacity:||750 GB|
|Display Technology:||LED Backlight, HD Brightview Touchscreen Display|
|Resolution:||1600 x 900|
|Processor Speed:||2.50 GHz, with a Max Turbo Speed of 3.10 GHz|
|Contained Battery Type:||Lithium Ion|
|Maximum RAM Supported:||16 GB|
|Connector Type:||1 x DC-in, 1 x Ethernet, 1 x HDMI, 1 x Headphone/Microphone, 4 x USB 3.0|
|Operating System:||Microsoft Windows|
|Interface Type:||1 x SD Card Reader|
|Video Game Platform:||PC|
|Is Energy Star-Certified:||Y|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||E9G80UA#ABA|
|RAM Memory:||8 GB|
|Color:||Silver , Natural Silver|
|Accessories Included:||Power Cord , Battery|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||10.63 x 16.38 x 1.32 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Mine stays cool and very quiet too.by MfromLA12/3/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This HP PC has HP CoolSense technology adjusts its temperature based on usage and conditions. It stays cool. You stay comfortable.by HP Team12/1/2013Written by a verified representative from HP TeamWas this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- you get ruffly 6 hours for charging it completely 100% which only took me about a hour in a half or 2 hours to do If I recall and it works very well for those 6 hours.by JB79112/11/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- On average, 6-cell Lithium-Ion batteries will last approximately two to three hours on a single charge. Unfortunately, exact battery run time and life span information is not available. Various factors, such as the temperature of the battery, the applications running on the notebook, any attached devices, the brightness of the display, and the notebook power management settings all determine the run time and life span of your battery. Also, the performance and charge times of Lithium-ion batteries decrease over time. There are suggested ways to help increase the run time and life span of your battery: - Reduce the brightness of the screen to the minimum readable level - Remove peripherals (External hard drives, CD-ROMs, Zip drives, PC cards, and other peripheral devices) when not in use; these devices can draw power from your battery even when they are not in active use - Reduce the speed of your processor - Turn off the Wireless On-Off button when it is not in use (If your notebook has one)by HP Team12/1/2013Written by a verified representative from HP TeamWas this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, it has a cool touchscreen and smooth navigating on it.by MfromLA12/3/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This HP PC does has a 17.3-inch diagonal HD+ BrightView LED-backlit touchscreen display (1600 x 900) display.by HP Team12/1/2013Written by a verified representative from HP TeamWas this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?