Check out these related products
- Reduced Price$65.04 List price $89.99Save $24.95
HP Elite 21.5" LED Backlit LCD Monitor (L2201x Black)
Consider these popular products
- Reduced Price$134.90 List price $198.86Save $63.96
- Reduced Price$120.65 List price $170.28Save $49.63
- Reduced Price$168.99 List price $249.99Save $81.00
- $129.99 Was $169.99Save $40.00
- Reduced Price$170.98 List price $232.69Save $61.71
- $129.99 List price $173.91Save $43.92
- Rollback$469.98 List price $629.00Save $159.02
- $99.00 Was $119.00Save $20.00
- $182.01 Was $199.00Save $16.99
- $149.00 Was $159.00Save $10.00
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
This HP 21.5-inch LED monitor is an ultra-modern, micro-thin business monitor. Creating a picture perfect view in any environment, this is HP's thinnest monitor to date — perfect for laptop users interested in a contemporary, space-saving second monitor.
HP Elite 21.5" LED Backlit LCD Monitor (L2201x):
- 21.5" diagonal LCD screen
This anti-glare monitor can be placed anywhere in the room
- 16:9 aspect ratio
Widescreen is perfect for viewing 2 documents side by side or for watching movies
- 1920 x 1080 Full HD resolution
Enjoy excellent image quality
Capable of displaying millions of colors for realistic photo and video reproduction
- 5,000:1 static contrast ratio
Offers great color resolution
- 5ms response time
Delivers exceptional performance that is especially noticeable when playing games and watching videos
- 0.2479mm pixel pitch
Provides detailed text and graphics
Products that are ENERGY STAR-qualified prevent greenhouse gas emissions by meeting strict energy efficiency guidelines set by the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency and the U.S. Department of Energy. The ENERGY STAR name and marks are registered marks owned by the U.S. government, as part of their energy efficiency and environmental activities.
|System Requirements:||Windows, Mac|
|Is Dark Sky-Compliant:||Y|
|Volts:||110 V AC , 220 V AC|
|Is Energy Star-Certified:||Y|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||LM917A8#ABA|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||4.00 x 17.00 x 23.00 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- THE CABLE IS INCLUDED WITH THIS ITEM. MINE CAME WITH THE DISPLAY PORT CABLE.by SNIPER407/29/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- A displayport cable is included, actually.by kraamerXmich7/17/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Actually, there IS a displayport cable included. This isn't HP proprietary, it was a standard developed by VESA.by downsb6/29/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The DisplayPort connection it not proprietary. Any DisplayPort cable should work with this monitor.by HP Team5/29/2013Written by a verified representative from HP TeamWas this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- TO CONNECT IT TO YOUR APPLE LAPTOP, YOU NEED A CABLE THAT IS MINI DISPLAY PORT TO DISPLAY PORT. IT WORKS GREAT, I HAVE MINE CONNECTED TO MY APPLE MAC BOOK PRO.by SNIPER407/29/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- My last answer was incorrect. I forgot about the new thunderbolt ports on the MacBook pro retina's. You should be able to use a converter from that to a regular DisplayPort and use it easily.by kraamerXmich7/17/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- If you're talking about the retina display, you unfortunately will not be able to use it with this monitor. When Apple created their new Retina display MacBook Pro's, the upgraded the Mini-DisplayPort to HDMI, and you can't plug HDMI into this monitor, nor can you use a converter to connect the two. It simply will not work. You would need a live digital converter, which would cost you anywhere from $60-$100, which is just not worth it. My laptop doesn't have a displayport either, so I had to return this monitor, unfortunately. Was really beautiful though, just not very user friendly.by kraamerXmich7/17/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This monitor would need a DisplayPort cable to connect to a PC.by HP Team5/29/2013Written by a verified representative from HP TeamWas this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- No.by kraamerXmich7/17/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This is not a touchscreen monitor. This is a regular LED monitor.by downsb6/11/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This monitor is an ultra-thin standard monitor. It does not have touchscreen capability.by HP Team5/29/2013Written by a verified representative from HP TeamWas this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?