Consider these popular products
- Rollback$239.00 Was $299.00Save $60.00
- Rollback$379.00 Was $449.00Save $70.00
- Rollback$299.00 Was $399.00Save $100.00
- Rollback$499.00 Was $699.00Save $200.00
- Rollback$339.00 Was $379.00Save $40.00
- Rollback$189.00 Was $217.00Save $28.00
- Rollback$214.99 Was $219.99Save $5.00
- Reduced Price$309.00 List price $319.00Save $10.00
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
HP Pavilion 13.3" - x2 13-P120NR - Convertible Touchscreen Laptop - Black
|Processor Type:||AMD A-Series|
|Hard Drive Capacity:||64 GB|
|Display Technology:||LED Backlight, HD Touchscreen Display|
|Processor Speed:||1.00 GHz, with a Max Turbo Speed of 1.40 GHz|
|Contained Battery Type:||Lithium Ion|
|Maximum RAM Supported:||8 GB|
|Connector Type:||1 x DC-in, 1 x HDMI, 1 x Headphone/Microphone, 1 x USB 2.0, 1 x USB 3.0|
|Operating System:||Windows 8|
|Interface Type:||1 x SD Card Reader|
|Video Game Platform:||PC|
|Compatible Devices:||SD , microSD , MultiMediaCard (MMC)|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||F2E00UA#ABA|
|RAM Memory:||4 GB|
|Color:||Graphite , Black|
|Accessories Included:||Power Cord , Battery|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||0.44 x 13.38 x 8.50 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Yesby southie476/5/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- To add an office package to the computer, you would have to purchase the software by itself and install it. The computer does not come with Microsoft Office.by CommunityAnswer5/22/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This HP PC should support the Microsoft Office Software.by HP Team5/21/2014Written by a verified representative from HP TeamWas this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- There is no CD/DVR reader/burner.by CommunityAnswer11/15/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This HP PC does not have an internal optical (CD/DVD) drive. You may want to purchase a USB external optical drive.by HPTeam6/9/2014Written by a verified representative from HPTeamWas this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?