Consider these popular products
- Rollback$139.00 Was $155.00Save $16.00
- Rollback$139.00 Was $155.00Save $16.00
- Rollback$299.00 Was $399.00Save $100.00
- Rollback$179.00 Was $199.00Save $20.00
- Rollback$379.00 Was $449.00Save $70.00
- Rollback$249.00 Was $299.00Save $50.00
- Reduced Price
- Rollbackfrom $97.77
- Clearance$229.00 Was $399.00Save $170.00
- Rollback$469.00 Was $699.00Save $230.00
- $279.00 Was $305.00Save $26.00
HP Garden Dreams 14.5" Pavilion dv5-2129wm Special Edition Laptop PC with AMD Turion II P540 Processor & Windows 7 Home Premium
About this item
About this item
Renew with a spring look that will add warmth and color to your life all year round. Welcome to the HP Pavilion 14.5" Garden Dreams dv5-2129wm Laptop PC. This exclusive Walmart design will add color to any room with its beautiful floral design done in soft watercolor touches. A brilliant and vibrant palette of colors help bring the spirit of the season to this HP Pavilion 14.5" laptop PC, with a beautiful use of design elements not only on the outside, but inside as well. Playful flowers and butterflies grace the design and lend a never-ending sense of Spring while bringing you the technology and features you have come to expect from both HP and Walmart.
HP Garden Dreams 14.5" Pavilion dv5-2129wm Special Edition Laptop PC:
With a high-definition 14.5" LED BrightView display, you'll have the ease of portability to take it with you wherever you need to go. The AMD Vision dual-core processor, tons of memory, and a large hard drive will make sure you're well-equipped to take on the most challenging of tasks in style. Add a TrueVision Webcam with a built-in microphone, full wireless capability (b/g/n WiFi), a 5-in-1 Card reader and HP MediaSmart software to give you access to all your photo, music, and movie files, 3 USB ports, and an HDMI port that will allow you to connect to your HDTV, and you have a full-service solution in a compact, beautiful package. The HP Pavilion 14.5" laptop PC makes art and technology both affordable and beautiful.
HP Garden Dreams dv5 Laptop PC:
Key Features and Benefits:
- Vision technology from AMD with AMD Turion II P540 processor
2.40GHz, up to 3.6GT/s System Bus, 2MB L2 cache
- 4GB DDR3 system memory
Gives you the power to handle the most power-hungry applications and tons of multimedia work
- 500GB SATA hard drive with HP ProtectSmart Hard Drive Protection
Store 333,000 photos, 142,000 songs or 263 hours of HD video and more
- 8X SuperMulti double-layer DVD burner
Watch DVD movies on your computer; read and write CDs and DVDs in multiple formats
- 10/100/1000 Ethernet; 802.11b/g/n Wi-Fi
Connect to a broadband modem or a wired broadband router with wired Ethernet, or wirelessly connect to a Wi-Fi signal or hotspot with the 802.11b/g/n connection built right into your PC
- 14.5" diagonal HD BrightView LED widescreen display
ATI Mobility Radeon HD 4250 graphics with 128MB display cache memory, 128MB GDDR3 sideport memory and up to 2045MB total graphics memory
Additional Garden Dreams dv5 Features:
- Built-in HP TrueVision Webcam with built-in microphone
- 5-in-1 digital media card reader
- 3 x USB 2.0 ports (1 x shared eSATA port), 1 x HDMI port, 1 x VGA port, 1 x RJ-45 Ethernet port, 1 x headphone jack, 1 x microphone jack
- 6-cell lithium-ion battery
- Walmart Exclusive Garden Dreams dv5 Graphics
- Genuine Microsoft Windows 7 Home Premium 64-Bit Edition (To learn more about the features of Windows 7, click here )
- Microsoft Office Starter 2010 - includes reduced functionality versions of Microsoft Word and Excel, with advertising. Powerpoint or Outlook are NOT included. Purchase Office 2010 today and get the most out of your new PC. (To learn more about the features of Office 2010, click here )
- Symantec Norton Internet Security 2011 (60-day trial)
- HP MediaSmart, Snapfish Picture Mover, HP Photo Creations
- HP Recovery Manager, HP Support Assistant
Support and Warranty:
- 1-year limited hardware warranty with toll-free support
- Restore discs are no longer included with PCs. We recommend you use the installed software to create your own restore & backup DVD the first week you use the HP Pavilion 14.5" laptop PC.
What's In The Box:
- Power supply and power cord
- 6-cell Li-Ion battery
- Quick Start Guide and documentation
To see the manufacturer's specifications for this HP Pavilion 14.5" laptop PC, click here .
To see a list of our PC Accessories, click here .
Trade in your used computer and electronics for more cash to spend at Walmart. Good for your wallet and the environment - click
|Occasion:||Mother's Day , Christmas , Graduation , Wedding/Bridal Shower , Anniversary , Birthday , Valentine's Day|
|Processor Type:||AMD Turion|
|Hard Drive Capacity:||500 GB|
|Display Technology:||Active Matrix TFT Color LCD|
|Memory Card Type:||Yes|
|Capacity:||Up to 128 MB|
|Maximum RAM Supported:||8 GB|
|Operating System:||Microsoft Genuine Windows 7 Home Premium 64 bit|
|Compatible Devices:||SD , xD-Picture Card , Memory Stick , Memory Stick PRO , MultiMediaCard (MMC)|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||XH007UAR-ABA|
|RAM Memory:||4 GB|
|Recordable Media Formats:||DVD-RAM/±R/±RW|
Ask a question
- I think you would know that better than someone else.by mollysw1/3/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- YOU WILL NOT GET TIRED OF THE FLOWERS. YOU WILL SMILE WHEN YOU SEE IT BECOUSE IT IS SO PRETTY.by BAYAMON12/29/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Probably yes..... but you can always get a skin to cover it ...by BillyBobH12/23/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Most of the flowers are on the back, so all you actually see are a few around the keypad. I love it. It has really awesome desktop themes too.by stone5412/7/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- If you do get tired of the flowers which is possible you could always purchase a skin for it at skinit.com. Ithink you will love it though.by bugaboos12/7/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No. They will brighten your day and make you smile.by HappyGrammaof412/6/2010Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I don't think so...It's snowing outside now and looking at the flowers makes it almost bearable knowing I have spring every day to look at. I have had many other laptops and am in my 50's which many of you may think is strange that I would pick this one..But to be perfectly honest..It picked me..They really do brighten your day even when it's gloomy outside. I just luv it!!by ohioshopper666511/28/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The way I look at it, no more than you'd get tired of a standard black or grey laptop....and, you'll always recognize your laptop, not many around like this one.by NixOpinion11/27/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- noby SoLesito11/23/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No, I don't think so...by chickies5211/15/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- well, mine was OK in the beginning but today all bottom part of touch pad rose up and i tried to push it back slightly to the proper place but touch pad quit working at all:((((( so now i have to find out how i can get it fix. if warranty will not cover it i`ll have to buy me a mouse to be able to use computer. very upset about it. other than that i love computer.by aramat2/19/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I bought the matching mouse ... it is so cute and high quality.by critterville1/4/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Mine is slightly pushed up. To be honest I wouldn't have noticed until I read this. Hahaha. XDby mabelesprit12/25/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I have not had any problems with my mouse pad. It is flat on mine.by mommaswank12/15/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I think this is normal mine is that way also. Just the slightest bit raised but it doesn't seem to be a trouble.by heartforjc12/11/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No problems. Tip: the HP NY223AA Retractable Mobile Mouse, pink.by ADHOCK12/2/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- none hereby Jenn7411/29/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- One side of my mouse pad is lifted up too. I noticed it a couple days after I got it and find it to be slightly annoying but not an issue of concern.by mysweetadrina11/27/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This computer would be a great growth computer for you. Even if you can't use all of the components now, they will be available for you to use as you get older. This computer won't be obsolete for at least 5 to 7 years due to the high RAM and hard disk space.by DreamerOfStars2/14/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Personally I believe this computer would be perfect for a 16 year old. You sure would not have to replace any time soon. Has lots of memory and speed. I think it would be great all the way thru highschool and college.by grandkidsnana1/6/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No I think any 16yr old would love it. They love Facebook and games and it does just great with it. Now I don't play those monster war games but all regular games I have played it is great.by heartforjc12/14/2010Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This computer is a good choice for you. It is sturdy and has enough memory and hard drive for you to take on to college after you graduate. You will love it. Don't settle for less.by stone5412/14/2010Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Honestly I don't think this computer is to powerful for a 16 year old. I think it will last the 16 yr.old quite a while and for the price you just can't beat it.by bugaboos12/7/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- no way, this computer is good for any age. you would deff. love this computer, i do. and because you are 16, you do need a really good laptop/ computer, and this would be a good choice. good luck, even if you dont get the hp graden dreams edition. (p.s. i got mine, and i use mine all the time, its realy fast, and very pretty)by cynthia412/6/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I have trouble believing that any computer is too powerful for a 16 yr old. You will be working on upgrades before long, while the rest of us are still trying to figure out how to best utilize what we have. I suspect he would rather start you out with something less expensive, but buying cheap can end up being much more expensive in the long run. Good luck with whatever you get, it will help you a lot with your schoolwork. You might also offer to help with the cost by picking up an after school job.by HappyGrammaof412/5/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, is too powerful for a 16yr old. You need maybe 2gb of RAM & 200HD. A good choice: 1-the compaq mini whit 2GB RAM 2-Compaq Presario CQ62-209wm Laptop PC with AMD Athlon II Dual-Core Processor & Windows 7 Home Premium http://www.walmart.com/ip/Compaq-G62-219WM/14224748by ADHOCK2/9/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?