Get affordable prints and increased versatility. Set up, connect, and print right from your mobile device, and produce high-quality photos and everyday documents. Print, scan, and copy with ease.
HP Photo and Document All-in-One Printers are designed for families and other home users who want a device capable of printing everything from documents, email and web pages to rich, bright lab-quality photos - with copy and scan tools too.
Dynamic security enabled printer. Intended to be used with cartridges using only HP original electronic circuitry. Cartridges with modified or non-HP electronic circuitry may not work, and those that work today may not work in the future.
Wireless connectivity you can count on
Get simple Wi-Fi® setup in less than a minute, and start printing fast.
Photos and documents for as low as $2.99 a month
HP Instant Ink delivers the right ink, right on time, so you never run out again.
Quick and easy. Print. Scan. Copy.
Print scan, and copy with fast speeds, and keep tasks moving.
Minimum system requirements
Windows Vista: 800 MHz 32-bit (x86) processor, 2 GB available hard disk space, CD-ROM/DVD drive or Internet connection, USB port, Internet Explorer 8
What's in the box?
HP ENVY 5055 All-in-One Printer; HP 65 Setup Black Ink Advantage Cartridge (~115 pages); HP 65 Setup Tri-color Ink Advantage Cartridge (~tri-color composite yield ~100 pages); Ink Flyer, Power Cord. [For ink volume and page yield information,visit hp.com/go/learnaboutsupplies]
- For details on local printing requirements see hp.com/go/mobile printing.
- Wireless operations are compatible with 2.4 GHz and 5.0 GHz operations only. Learn more at hp.com/go/mobileprinting. Wi-Fi is a registered trademark of Wi-Fi Alliance®.
- Based on internal HP testing. Average timing estimate based on plugged-in printer and downloaded HP Smart app. Printer and mobile device must be able to connect to wireless network. Mobile device needs to support Bluetooth v4.0+ and be enabled. Performance varies depending on user network connection and other factors. For details on Bluetooth® Smart see http://www.hp.com/go/bleprinting. Bluetooth is a trademark owned by its proprietor and used by HP under license. For details on local printing requirements see http://www.hp.com/go/mobile printing.
- Requires the HP Smart app download. Features controlled may vary by mobile device operating system. Full list of supported operating systems and details at http://support.hp.com/us-en/document/c03561640. For details on local printing requirements see http://hp.com/go/mobileprinting.
- Based on cartridge yields for HP 65XL/304XL ink cartridges compared with HP 65/304 standard ink cartridges. For more information, see hp.com/go/learnaboutsupplies
About HP ENVY 5055 All-in-One Printer
Step up and create -
Print, scan, and copy borderless, high-quality photos and documents with crisp, sharp text using this versatile all-in-one
Our most powerful printing app ever –
The HP Smart app allows you to easily set up your wireless printer, scan documents with your camera, and print from social media or the cloud, such as iCloud, Google Drive, and Dropbox
Stay connected –
Reliable Dual Band Wi-Fi® delivers a stable wireless connection for steady performance
Easy mobile printing –
Connect your mobile device to your local network in minutes with Bluetooth® Smart and the HP Smart app
High-quality photos at home –
Print vibrant, borderless photos and flyers with authentic colors without leaving your desk
Conveniently print on both sides of paper –
Breeze through scan and copy tasks and use up to 50% less paper with automatic double-sided printing
What's in the box:
HP ENVY 5055 All-in-One Printer
HP 65 Setup Black Cartridge (approx. 120 pages)
HP 65 Setup Tri-color Cartridge (approx. 100 pages)
Bonus HP Photo Creations Software
USB cable not included