VERY EASY SET UP!!! COMPATIBLE WITH MY CHROMEBOOK, PHONE AND TABLET. I WOULD GIVE THIS PRINTER 10 STARS!!! GREAT PRICE BY THE WAY.
About This Item
HP ENVY 5055 All-in-One Printer With Mobile Printing, Instant Ink Ready (Renewed)
This HP Printer has been professionally refurbished and tested by a Certified Technician. We make every effort to clean and restore the printer so you have a great experience with it. This product may have minor cosmetic issues like light scuffs or scratches and this should not hinder the performance of your device.
- Print, copy, scan, photo, wireless
- Print speed ISO: Up to 10 ppm (black), up to 7 ppm (color)
- Scan to email; Auto duplex printing; 25-sheet ADF; Borderless printing; photo tray
- High yield ink available; Instant Ink eligible
- Input Capacity, Standard, Legal: Up to 100 sheets
- Input Capacity, Std, Cards: Up to 40 Cards
- Media Size Supported: Letter; A4; Legal; B5
- Print Cartridges, Number : 2 (1 black, 1 Tri-color [cyan, magenta, yellow])
- Print Cartridge, Color(s) : Black, cyan, magenta, yellow
- Print Resolution Black (best) : Up to 1200 x 1200 rendered dpi (when printing from a computer)
- Print Resolution Color (best) : Up to 4800 x 1200 optimized dpi color (when printing from a computer on selected HP photo papers and 1200 input dpi)
- Print Speed Color Photo (normal, Photo Paper, 10x15 cm) : As fast as 52 sec
About our Refurbished Printers
This Renewed product has been tested and certified to work and look like new, with minimal to no signs of wear, by a specialized third-party approved seller. The product is backed by a 90-day warranty, and may arrive in a generic brown box.
- This Renewed product has been tested and certified to work and look like new, with minimal to no signs of wear, by a specialized third-party approved seller. The product is backed by a 90-day warranty, and may arrive in a generic brown box.
- Get simple Wi-Fi setup in less than a minute, and start printing fast.
- Have confidence in your connection with steady performance from dual band Wi-Fi
- Easily print from a variety of smartphones and tablets.
- Print more high-quality documents and photos with Original HP high-yield ink cartridges.
|Manufacturer Part Number|
|Assembled Product Weight|
["Wireless"," Mobile printing"," Apple AirPrint"]
a big fat 10
Lets just say, I am very pleased.
Send USE FULL printed help with your printers
There was NO use full information on how to set it up. When I went to 123.hp.com for help to set it up, they wanted $199.00. I almost shipped it back for credit. After three weeks of struggling with it I found a young man in my church to make it work, for a small fee. I'M 83 YEARS OLD and not too smart. After a lot of stress, I'm now very happy with it..
This printer rocks the price is right it is sharp looking easy set up and is compatible with my chrome book. You can copy, scan, print and print photos. I love it.
A pretty solid printer - I used the hp smart app, and that made it very easy. It arrived quick, and in great shape. Prints well - but I never really consider noise or speed unless a printer is really slow or loud, which this is not very slow or very loud. The scanner really can only be used while using the app, or your computer.
This was a reconditioned printer. It looks fine, no blemishes whatsoever. Unfortunately, it arrives without a manual so all set up must be done by computer instruction. Not all that easy unless you are computer savy (which I am not.) Considered returning it but finally with assistance from others got it going. So far the printing is okay. Found out that one is not eligible for the Instant Ink deal unless you are connected to the web. All too complicated for most folks unless you are experienced with computers. Probably great for a lot of people and as I stated the printer itself seems to be okay. Just hate having to go into HP site everytime I have a question as to using a feature. No reason a manual cannot be included.
Very disappointed!Expired ink cart.-couldn't print
Arrived with expired ink cartridges. This resulted in an error that the cartridges are too old to use. Very disappointing to set the printer up and then not be able to use it. After I contacted them, around a week later I received replacement color and black ink cartridges. One of which does NOT have an expiration date. I won't be able to tell if it will even work until the Costco cartridge I rec'd in 2 days and installed is empty so I can put in the cartridge they sent without an expiration date.
Exchanging - Cartridge holder broke immediately
I have sent it back and requested a replacement. The top of the mechanism that holds the ink cartridge in place popped off in my hands when I tried to load the black cartridge. (The color one loaded fine.). I am asking for an exchange instead of a refund because I do like most everything else about it. It was very easy to set it up and get it connected to our Internet. Even with just the one cartridge, it printed nicely. Paper loading is easy. Getting to the ink cartridges is easy — just sad to find the one (black) cartridge holder was either incorrectly done in the refurbish or incredibly flimsy. I also liked the price.
Obsolete Item disappointed
I bought the refurbished item set it up, said ready to use. I kept trying to print an item and it didn't print. I looked it up the item is obsolete. The app is obsolete so the item is useless. Had to return it, just as the rest of the stuff I get at the online store. very disappointed. If there was a lower rating I would useit
Get specific details about this product from customers who own it.
Ask a question