Similar items in stock
HP Deskjet 3520 Inkjet Multifunction Printer/Copier/Scanner
Customers also bought these products
- See details in cart
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Count on affordable wireless performance to do more at home and on the go with the HP Deskjet 3520 Inkjet Multifunction Printer/Copier/Scanner. Wirelessly print from virtually anywhere and print two-sided documents automatically on this HP deskjet inkjet printer. Produce impressive results using individual Original HP ink cartridges on this HP multifunction printer.
HP Deskjet 3520 Inkjet Multifunction Printer/Copier/Scanner:
- Print Speed
Black: Up to 23 ppm; Color: Up to 22 ppm
- Print Resolution
Black: Up to 1200 x 600 dpi; Color: Up to 4800 x 1200 dpi
- Built-in wireless
- Energy Star certified
- Replacement Ink
564, 564XL Black Ink Cartridges, 564, 564XL Yellow, Magenta, Cyan Color Ink Cartridges
- Built-in Wireless LAN (802.11b/g/n)
Print from multiple computers
- Mobile printing
HP ePrint, Wireless direct, Apple AirPrint
- Copier Settings:
Black Copy Speed: Up to 6.5 cpm; Color Copy Speed: Up to 5.5 cpm; Up to 600 dpi
- Scan Settings:
Resolution: Up to 2400 dpi
- Paper & Media Compatibility: 80-sheet standard input tray, 15-sheet output tray
Media Types: Paper (plain, inkjet, photo), envelopes, transparencies, labels, cards, HP premium media, iron-on transfers, borderless media
- Compatible Operating Systems: Windows XP/Vista/7, Mac OS X 10.6, 10.7
- HP Deskjet 3520 Inkjet Multifunction Printer/Copier/Scanner
- HP 564 Black Ink Cartridge
- HP 564 Cyan Ink Cartridge
- HP 564 Magenta Ink Cartridge
- HP 564 Yellow Ink Cartridge
- Software CD
- HP Multifunction Printer Reference Guide
- Power Cord
- 1m USB Cable
Products that are ENERGY STAR-qualified prevent greenhouse gas emissions by meeting strict energy efficiency guidelines set by the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency and the U.S. Department of Energy. The ENERGY STAR name and marks are registered marks owned by the U.S. government, as part of their energy efficiency and environmental activities.
|Maximum Scanner Resolution:||1200 dpi|
|Monochrome/Color:||Color , Monochrome|
|Number of Sheets:||1 x Output Tray 15 Sheet , 1 x Input Tray 80 Sheet|
|Model Name:||DESKJET 3520|
|System Requirements:||Windows XP, Vista, 7; Mac OS X 10.6, 10.7|
|Connector Type:||1 x USB 2.0|
|Operating System:||Windows XP, Vista, 7; Mac OS X 10.6, 10.7|
|Ink Color:||COLOR:BLACK AND WHITE|
|Is Dark Sky-Compliant:||Y|
|Has Automatic Two-Sided Printing:||Y|
|Maximum Print Resolution:||4800 x 1200 dpi|
|Video Game Platform:||PC , Mac|
|Recommended Use:||Photo Print|
|Recommended Surface:||PRINT:COPY:ALL IN ONE:SCAN|
|Is Energy Star-Certified:||Y|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||CX056A#B1H|
|Paper Size:||Legal (8.5" x 14"), Letter (8.5" x 11"), (4" x 6", 5" x 7", 8" x 10"), Envelopes|
|Accessories Included:|| |
|Power Type:||AC Supply|
|Color Pages Per Minute:||22ppm|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||19.30 x 15.90 x 7.50 Inches|
Manuals & Guides
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Yesby PaPaWade2/26/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, you can fax with it if your computer allows you too.by GrannyTrike3/21/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Noby ABrian13/18/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No. There is no fax function with this printer.by toy28311/17/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Model Numberby PaPaWade2/26/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- the difference is on the number of pages and speed of print. Also , the manufacturer produced the same machine for two different outlets. Marketing gimmick!!!!!!by sunnyccgt9/21/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- There are no functional differences between the HP Deskjet 3520 and HP Deskjet 3522, the only difference is the sales distribution.by HP Team8/20/2013Written by a verified representative from HP TeamWas this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes. Read the manual.by PaPaWade2/26/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It can scan and act as a copier. You do not have to be hooked up for it to print something from a computer. However, you can set it up where you can print from a computer in another room and not have to be hooked directly in. The directions for setting up the computer this way is very easy to follow.by GrannyTrike3/21/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- You will need a computer to set this printer up for full function. Once set up you can copy, and e-print without a computer.by ABrian13/22/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Consider these popular products
- Rollback$34.99 Was $44.48Save $9.49
- $99.00 List price $299.00Save $200.00
- See details in cart
- Reduced Price$119.00
- $59.47 Was $69.47Save $10.00
- $89.99 List price $149.99Save $60.00
- $81.99 Was $92.99Save $11.00