So far this printer has met all my expectations! It came pretty quick...was easy to set up and has been easy to use! My parents have an HP printer and we have one at work and they have both worked great.. so when I decided to buy one I didn't even look at any other brand!! Thanks for providing us with a good product at an affordable price! [This review was collected as part of a promotion.]
About This Item
- Easily print from a variety of smartphones and tablets.
- Get connected and start printing fast with easy setup from your smartphone or tablet.
- Easily manage printing tasks and scan on the go with the HP Smart App.
- More ink. More savings.
- Print up to twice as many pages with Original HP high-yield ink cartridges.2
- Get high-quality prints ? time after time ? with an all-in-one designed and built to be reliable.
- Wirelessly print, copy, and scan
- Print, copy, and scan while saving money and space with a wireless all-in-one printer.
- Output tray minimizes space when closed, reduces jams, and holds 25 sheets when in use.
- Put your printer wherever you want with this compact design.
- Manage your printer effortlessly thanks to an easy to use control panel
- *HP Instant Ink Delivery Service: ink ordered by your printer, delivered to your door for as low as $2.99 per month, including ink cartridge, shipping and recycling. No annual fee; you can change or cancel at any time..
|Assembled Product Weight|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H)|
16.73 x 21.56 x 9.79 Inches
Manuals & Guides
So far so good!!
I bought my printer less than a month ago and I just think it's the coolest thing in the world is wireless and I don't have any problem setting it up or using it or wherever I am in the house and put it in my room I love it definitely buy HP [This review was collected as part of a promotion.]
Great little printer
I have been an HP printer fan for years. The only kind I would buy. My last one finally died after five and half years. I used it in my home business and home personal use.
I went for an smaller unit this time now that I no longer work.
I read all kinds of reviews, did my research and realized for my needs this time, all I needed was, copy, scan, print, so that's what I looked for.
Since my budget is much smaller I chose this one.
It prints from any of my Mac products I own from anywhere in the house, IPad, IPhone, IMAC, laptop. I haven't really used the scanning yet, but I did check out the dashboard and it looks fine. I've done some copying, it does fine as well.
I had read a “Tech review” online about this. That's what put me over the top to choose it.
The only CONS:
1. Has to be the setup process. I am a computer person, and it gave me a fit trying to Connect to the WiFi. The secret to the success is to make sure you have the software downloaded (Smartprint) before you try to attempt anything. The directions are not user-friendly, and then you have to start hunting blogs to find your answers. However, I would not let that deter me to this printer. Just get someone that may know a little more about computers than you do and that should help.
2. My other Con would be I wish it had a USB slot to utilize on the front of the case to pull documents & pics from.
Other than that, it is a great little printer for the price! [This review was collected as part of a promotion.]
Compact and efficient
Purchased to replace a 10 year old Deskjet for my home office. I was surprised how small and light the new unit is (almost everything is plastic), but that should be fine for my light printing needs. Set up was a little glitchy, but worked it out after viewing the videos online.
I have noticed that even on the "draft" setting it uses a heavier amount of ink than I would expect. If you want to do two-sided printing, it is not quite bleeding through, but it does show more than I would like.
I signed up for Instant Ink since it seems like a good value and convenient. [This review was collected as part of a promotion.]
Great printer and copier!
I just bought this a week ago. It is a great printer and copier for the price. It has a scanning feature but I dont use that feature. Would definitely recommend it.
This printer definitely met my expectation. Needed a new printer right away and chose this one. Had an Hp before, but wow this printer is much faster and the print is much brighter. I love that you can print from your phone setting up a wireless connection. This was a great investment.
Great printer for home use
I am delighted with the speed with which I received my printer at home, despite the quarantine.
It is a functional printer, highly recommended for use at home. One of the things that I liked the most was the simplicity with which it can be installed on all your home devices. It is totally recommended.
Not too happy I was kind of down sold on this printer. We had a 6448 or something so this was somewhat of a downgrade for sure! It feels really cheap, our old one had a nice heavy lift door, this one is super flimsy. Don't get me started on the paper tray. Disappointing to say the least. I wanted to make sure it wasn't a downgrade. All we wanted was a printer that wasn't color!! Can't HP make a quality printer that only takes black??
I purchased this printer for 1 reason only. the Ink ready Program. After spending 2 days trying to hook the printer up, picking the level of ink, keying in my debit card #, I now find out that I can not use the program because of where I live. Apparently because I live in an extended stay hotel the WIFI is not stable enough to allow me to use the program. I was given 2 months use of the service at no charge as well as a $5 coupon. I feel like it was a waste of my time and money to make this purchase. The way I feel about the printer and the service received in trying to rectify the situation, makes me want to pack it up and send it back for a refund. My feeling is that I could still be on the program with the company sending me the Ink each month to cover the paged I say I would be printing, and if I needed more I then could order it.
can't get it to print
this "smart" printer stinks. It won't print via app or via email and won't connect directly to laptop or desktop. [This review was collected as part of a promotion.]
Get specific details about this product from customers who own it.
Ask a question