Similar items in stock
Consider these popular products
- Rollback$669.00 Was $899.00Save $230.00
- Rollback$459.99 Was $499.99Save $40.00
- Rollback$329.00 Was $349.00Save $20.00
- Rollback$739.00 Was $749.99Save $10.99
About this item
About this item
HP Black p2-1343wb 20" ( 1024 GB, AMD E2-1800 1.70 GHz, 6 GB) Black
|Processor Type:||AMD E-Series|
|Hard Drive Capacity:||1 TB|
|Processor Speed:||1.70 GHz|
|Maximum RAM Supported:||8 GB|
|Connector Type:||1 x Aux Audio, 1 x DVI, 1 x Ethernet, 1 x Headphone, 1 x Microphone, 6 x USB 2.0, 1 x VGA|
|Operating System:||Microsoft Windows|
|Video Game Platform:||PC|
|Is Energy Star-Certified:||Y|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||H3Z10AA#ABA|
|RAM Memory:||6 GB|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||15.00 x 6.50 x 14.00 Inches|
Manuals & Guides
Ask a question
Q. I need a computer for a home business. E-commerce. Would this be a good enough quality computer? Could someone tell me quickly? Pls ;0)
- No it comes with a big monitor that has speakers built in. I also have an HP all in one printer and it works perfectly.by Wilson76541/1/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I had a HP all in one before I purchased this, they work fine together, no problems at all!!!by Ever194912/22/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This HP PC would be a good PC for the needs you have provided.by HP Team5/29/2013Written by a verified representative from HP TeamWas this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yes you can,but,this computer is really a laptop computer built into a desktop. You DO NOT want this computer. It's a very cheaply made computer & it crashes for no reason & can not be fixed ,even with the recovery discs. I'm going through this right now. Not even a computer repair shop can fix this thing. I've only had mine for less than 2 & 1/2 months. It's a horrible computer. TRUST ME !! Find a Dell or Acer . Better quality !by DeeMM6/12/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- At this time, Hewlett-Packard does not ship recovery (restore) discs or operating system discs with HP notebook or desktop PCs. However, all current Hewlett-Packard desktop and notebook PCs will include a recovery partition on the hard drive that will allow for one copy of recovery media to be made. You can also contact the HP Technical Support department at 1-800-474-6836 to order recovery media.by HP Team5/31/2013Written by a verified representative from HP TeamWas this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Nope, no HDMI port.by Melissa19712/7/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Unfortunately, this PC does not have a HDMI port.by HP Team5/29/2013Written by a verified representative from HP TeamWas this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?