Consider these popular products
- Rollback$499.00 Was $529.99Save $30.99
- Rollback$669.00 Was $899.00Save $230.00
- Rollback$739.00 Was $749.99Save $10.99
- Rollback$789.00 Was $849.99Save $60.99
- Rollback$399.98 Was $429.99Save $30.01
HP Black Pavilion 500-017C Desktop PC with AMD Quad-Core A8-5500 Accelerated Processor, 8GB Memory, 1TB Hard Drive and Windows 8 Operating System (Monitor Not Included)
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
With convenient expandability options, the black HP Pavilion 500 Desktop PC, 500-017C is the versatile PC that will grow as your needs do. With its clean modern style, it'll fit seamlessly anywhere you put it. With fast processors, strong graphics and more storage, you've found your ideal PC in this black HP Pavilion 500 Desktop PC, 500-017C.
HP Pavilion 500-017C Desktop PC:
Key Features and Benefits:
- AMD Quad-Core A8-5500 accelerated processor
3.20GHz, 4MB L2 Cache
- 8GB DDR3 SDRAM system memory (expandable to 32GB)
This black HP Pavilion 500 Desktop PC, 500-017C gives you the power to handle most power-hungry applications and tons of multimedia work
- 1TB SATA hard drive
Store 666,000 photos, 285,000 songs or 526 hours of HD video and more on the HP Windows 8 Desktop PC with 8GB Memory and 1TB Hard Drive
- SuperMulti DVD Burner
Watch movies, and read and write CDs and DVDs in multiple formats
- 10/100/1000Base-T Ethernet, 802.11b/g/n Wireless LAN
Connect to a broadband modem with wired Ethernet or wirelessly connect to a WiFi signal or hotspot with the 802.11b/g/n connection built into your HP Pavilion Quad-Core Desktop PC (Monitor Not Included)
- AMD Radeon HD 7660D Graphics Card
With up to 4196MB total available graphics memory
- 6-in-1 memory card reader
- 4 x USB 3.0 ports, 4 x USB 2.0 ports, 1 x headphone jack, 1 x microphone jack, 1 x RJ-45 Ethernet port, 1 x optical audio output
- 3 x PCI Express (x1) slots, 1 x PCI Express (x16) slot, 1 x PCI Express (x1) mini socket slot
- Genuine Microsoft Windows 8 Operating System
- Norton Internet Security 2010 (60-day subscription)
- HP Recovery Manager
Support and Warranty:
- 1-year limited hardware warranty
- Restore discs are not included (unless specified by supplier). We recommend you use the installed software to create your own restore and backup DVD the first week you use the HP Windows 8 Desktop PC with 8GB Memory and 1TB Hard Drive.
What's In The HP Pavilion Quad-Core Desktop PC (Monitor Not Included) Box:
- Power cord
- HP USB keyboard
- HP optical mouse
- Quick Start Guide
To see the manufacturer's specifications for this product, click here.
To see a list of our PC Accessories, click here.
Trade in your used computer and electronics for more cash to spend at Walmart. Good for your wallet and the environment - click here.
|Hard Drive Capacity:||1 TB|
|Processor Type:||AMD A-Series|
|Memory Card Type:||Secure Digital (SD), Secure Digital High Capacity (SDHC), Secure Digital Extended Capacity (SDXC), MultiMediaCard (MMC), Memory Stick (MS), Memory Stick PRO (MS-PRO), xD Picture Card|
|Processor Speed:||3.20 GHz|
|Maximum RAM Supported:||32 GB|
|Connector Type:||1 x DVI-D, 1 x Ethernet, 1 x Headphone, 1 x Microphone, 1 x Optical Digital, 4 x USB 2.0, 4 x USB 3.0, 1 x VGA|
|Operating System:||Microsoft Windows|
|Video Game Platform:||PC|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||H5P65AA#ABA|
|RAM Memory:||8 GB|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||15.35 x 6.91 x 14.48 IN|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- I see no reason why not. I just bought a 16GB kit for this pc. I opened it up and it had one 8 GB stick already installed. I just stuck the other 2 8 GB sticks in there and closed it back up. 24GB showed on the system screen, minus a couple gigs for video memory. It has FOUR slots, so there is no reason I can't get another 8 GB stick and go all the way up to 32. This really improved the speed, too. This thing SMOKES, now. It is so fast, I am amazed!by nctjc9/16/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I have ordered another 16 mb of memory for this pc, but I have not maxed it out, so I can't tell you if it will live up to the hype. According to the documentation, it will support that much, all you have to do is open it up and add memory sticks in matching pairs. When I get my new memory, I plan to just add the 16 mb in with the 8 already in there and come up with a total of 24. If it does not work, then I will take the 8 out and just go with the new 16.by nctjc9/14/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This HP PC supports up to 32 GB of RAM memory in four 240-pin DDR3 DIMM sockets.by HP Team8/5/2013Written by a verified representative from HP TeamWas this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- You would need a DVI adapter to put it on a TV. There is no regular HDMI slot.by nctjc9/14/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yes you can if your TV has an HDMI connection slot (s) with this adapter and an HDMI cable. http://www.walmart.com/ip/StarTech-HDMI-to-DVI-D-Video-Cable-Adapter-8-Universal/22952980#Product+Reviewsby Bullfrog711/22/2013Was this answer helpful? (6) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This HP PC has a VGA and a DVI-D, as long as your TV has one of those connections you should not have a problem, but I am unable to guarantee compatibility.by HP Team11/25/2013Written by a verified representative from HP TeamWas this answer helpful? (2) (3)Was this answer helpful?
- If you can find one in PCI express 1. This is a SHORT slot, NOT a PCI express 16. The card it will accept are only a couple of inches long. It has one regular PCI Express 16 slot, that I think is taken up by the video card. I have not opened it up yet, as the extra memory I ordered for it has not yet arrived.by nctjc9/14/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yes you should be able to...take your side panel off your PC and determine which card slots you have available, PCI Express x (1), or x (16), Mini or Low profile, then buy the appropriate sized card. http://www.walmart.com/search/search-ng.do?search_query=firewire+cards&ic=16_0&Find=Find&search_constraint=3944by Bullfrog711/5/2013Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?