Similar items in stock
- Rollback$439.00 Was $560.00Save $121.00
- $95.39 List price $198.00Save $102.61
- $137.87 List price $179.00Save $41.13
- $147.86 List price $249.00Save $101.14
- Rollback$106.99 Was $140.00Save $33.01
- $93.91 List price $188.00Save $94.09
HP Black 110-023 Desktop PC Bundle with Intel Pentium G2020T Processor, 8GB Memory, 20" Monitor, 1TB Hard Drive and Window 8 Operating System
Customers also bought these products
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
The HP Desktop PC Bundle, 110-023 sticks to the basics, providing the competitive performance and familiar, essential features you need for routine tasks like email and social networking, homework and personal finances or casual Web browsing and online shopping. The clean modern styling of the HP Desktop PC Bundle, 110-023 makes it reliable, easy-to-use and extremely affordable.
HP 110-023 Desktop PC Bundle:
HP Desktop PC Bundle, 110-023 Key Features and Benefits:
- Intel Pentium G2020T processor
2.50GHz, 3MB Cache
- 8GB DDR3 SDRAM system memory (expandable to 16GB)
Gives you the power to handle most power-hungry applications and tons of multimedia work
- 1TB SATA hard drive
Store 666,000 photos, 285,000 songs or 526 hours of HD video and more on the HP Windows 8 Desktop PC Bundle with Intel Pentium G2020T Processor, 8GB Memory, 20" Monitor and 1TB Hard Drive
- SuperMulti DVD Burner
Watch movies, and read and write CDs and DVDs in multiple formats
- 10/100Base-T Ethernet
Connect to a broadband modem or wired broadband router with wired Ethernet
- 20" LED-backlit LCD monitor
Intel HD Graphics with up to 1664MB total available graphics memory
- The HP Windows 8 Desktop PC Bundle with Intel Pentium G2020T Processor, 8GB Memory, 20" Monitor and 1TB Hard Drive also has a 6-in-1 memory card reader
- 6 x USB 2.0 ports, 1 x headphone jack, 1 x microphone jack, 1 x RJ-45 Ethernet port, 1 x VGA+DVI-D port
- 1 x PCI Express x 0.5 slot, 1 x external 5.25" bays, 1 x internal 3.5" bay
- Genuine Microsoft Windows 8 Operating System
- Norton Internet Security (60-day subscription)
- HP Recovery Manager
Support and Warranty:
- 1-year limited hardware warranty; 1-year limited monitor warranty; 24/7 technical assistance available online or toll-free by phone
- Restore discs are not included with the Black Desktop PC Bundle (unless specified by supplier). We recommend you use the installed software to create your own restore and backup DVD the first week you use the computer.
What's In The Black Desktop PC Bundle Box:
- Power cord
- HP USB keyboard
- HP optical mouse
- Quick Start Guide
To see the manufacturer's specifications for this product, click here.
To see a list of our PC Accessories, click here.
Trade in your used computer and electronics for more cash to spend at Walmart. Good for your wallet and the environment - click here.
|Graphics Information:||Intel Graphics Media Accelerator|
|Processor Type:||Intel Pentium G2020T Processor|
|Hard Drive Capacity:||1 TB|
|Optical Drive:||SuperMulti-DVD Burner|
|Resolution:||1600 x 900|
|Memory Card Type:||Secure Digital (SD), Secure Digital High Capacity (SDHC), Secure Digital Extended Capacity (SDXC), MultiMediaCard (MMC), Memory Stick (MS), Memory Stick PRO (MS-PRO), xD Picture Card|
|Processor Speed:||2.50 GHz|
|Maximum RAM Supported:||16 GB|
|Connector Type:||1 x DVI-D, 1 x Ethernet, 1 x Headphone, 1 x Microphone, 6 x USB 2.0, 1 x VGA|
|Operating System:||Microsoft Windows|
|Video Game Platform:||PC|
|Is Energy Star-Certified:||Y|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||H5P42AA#ABA|
|RAM Memory:||8 GB|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||15.14 x 6.50 x 14.33 Inches|
Manuals & Guides
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Update- yes, there is a Realtek speaker system in the monitor, once one hooks up the USB cable.by Pretz1/10/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No speakers includedby Owei12/11/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No.by Pretz12/11/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Just reg sound. Nothing major.by latinankc112/11/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This HP PC does not have speakers inside or ship with speakers.by HP Team11/29/2013Written by a verified representative from HP TeamWas this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It comes with Windows 8.0. When I wrote a review on this computer I accidentally stated it as being Windows 10. It does come with Internet Explorer 10. Windows 8.1 is available as a free upgrade via an occasional popup. It is also at the page that they call the "Store" for a free download. To download and install 8.1 to 8.0 the computer will probably not work properly and will have to be reloaded from the recovery disc or partition. Microsoft has just very recently made an update available to 8.0 that is suppose to correct this problem. I have not tried it since that update was installed. I am staying with 8.0 now that I am use to it. The add on of HP Quick Start that comes with it provides what use to be called the start menu in earlier Windows. This system is designed to easily recover system files without losing your data files. To upgrade to 8.1 you will lose this capability since it would recover files to version 8.0. There is a always a lot of negative hype about newer versions of Windows. I have been using Windows Version 8.0 with this HP package for a few weeks now without any problems at all. It is probably the best and most stable Windows to date. Version 8.1 is probably a little better. Internet Explorer 10 still has many of the typical IE problems and shortcomings. This make it necessary to also run the Firefox browser. Perhaps IE 11 is better. IE 11 is suppose to be available with the free Windows 8.1 upgrade.by gentech11/9/2015Was this answer helpful? (5) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It is basic Windows 8, and thus far, I have not been able to find a way to upgrade to Windows 8.1 which restores some of the easier point-and-click controls. When I go to the Windows "Shop" I can't find the icon, and when I click on "I can't find the icon, download directly," it responds that the computer will not support an upgrade.by Pretz12/17/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It's standard Windows 8. Keep in mind that instead of issuing a Service Pack, MS will soon come out Win 8.1 (free if you have already have Win 8 installed.by KYDude7010/11/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This HP PC has the Microsoft Windows 8 (64-bit) operating system.by HP Team8/25/2013Written by a verified representative from HP TeamWas this answer helpful? (4) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- The packaging for the computer bundle does not specify a monitor model number. I received the W2072a, which came with a separate audio cable. Therefore, my monitor can be hooked up to the Output to generate sound. I was confused by the different answers to this question. Perhaps different monitors are sometimes shipped with this computer bundle. Perhaps some have an audio capability and some don't. I myself didn't think my monitor had speakers until I discovered that my wonderful spouse, in hooking everything up for me, had just chucked the audio cable in the desk drawer and forgotten all about it. Sigh.by Pretz12/11/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Sound capability is built-in, but monitor does NOT have speakers. (My model is the 110-023 purchased in November 2013.) Audio output hardware has to be purchased separately.by Pretz12/11/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- it's built-in.by loveuandme12/11/2013Was this answer helpful? (2) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- This HP PC has the Realtek ALC662 High Definition 5.1 channel Audio support with Beats Audio support.by HP Team1/9/2014Written by a verified representative from HP TeamWas this answer helpful? (0) (2)Was this answer helpful?