Customers also viewed these products
- $21.12 Was $23.78Save $2.66
Check out these related products
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
The HP Smart Buy DisplayPort to VGA Adapter converts the DisplayPort connector on a HP Compaq Business Desktop computer to a VGA port. The adapter has a latching DisplayPort connector on one end that connects to the graphics source and VGA connector on the other for connecting to a VGA monitor cable.
HP Smart Buy DisplayPort to VGA Adapter:
- Converts a graphics card's DisplayPort output to a VGA output for use with a VGA monitor
- 8" adapter
- Latching DisplayPort connector for a secure connection
- Supports the HP Compaq dx2390, dx2400, dx2450, dx7400, dc5800, dc5850, dc7800 and dc7900 Business Desktop PCs or any graphics card that has a DisplayPort output. DisplayPort outputs are sometimes notated by the DP++ icon. It supports all HP monitors that feature VGA interface.
- NOTE: Using the HP DisplayPort to VGA Adapter may require an update to the graphics driver installed on your system. To install the most up-to-date graphics driver go to: www.hp.com
|Video Game Platform:||PC|
|Compatible Devices:||Monitors , Graphics Card|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||AS615AT|
|Features:||HP Smartbuy DisplayPort To VGA Adapter|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||10.90 x 8.50 x 0.15 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
Q. Howdoes the, HP Business AS615AT DisplayPort To VGA Adapterduct, enhance my entertainment transferring movies from online to dvd's on computers
- Connecting a PC to a television will depend on the type of ports that each device has. If your PC has a DisplayPort and your television has a VGA port then yes, this would be the product that you need.by HP Team5/29/2013Written by a verified representative from HP TeamWas this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Consider these popular products
- from $3.98
- Rollbackfrom $13.50
- $5.99 Was $7.98Save $1.99
- from $10.99
- from $4.21
- $3.06 Was $4.98Save $1.92
- from $4.00
- $5.00 Was $5.99Save $0.99