HEAROS Xtreme Ear Plugs: 28 count
Customers also considered
- $2.79 List price $5.49Save $2.70
Check out these related products
- Reduced Price$2.35 List price $3.44Save $1.09
- Reduced Price$4.21 List price $5.77Save $1.56
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
The HEAROS Ear Plugs: 28 Count Box offers the highest noise reduction rating of any foam ear plug on the market today, blocking up to 33 decibels. These soft foam ear plugs combine softness and comfort. These noise reduction ear plugs feature the highest-quality foam, making them soft. This 28 Count Value Pack of HEAROS Ear Plugs will keep you stocked up and ready for almost any event where your ears will need protection. These ear plugs are perfect to use for concerts, job sites and nearly anywhere else you think that your ears will be exposed to loud sounds. Use the value pack to keep a pair with you.
HEAROS Xtreme Ear Plugs: 28 Count:
- Offers the highest Noise Reduction Rating of any foam ear plug
- 33 Decibels
- Combines the softness and comfort consumers have come to trust
- Ideal for all hearing protection and noise reduction needs.
- Value pack.
- 28 count
- Soft foam earplugs
|Manufacturer Part Number:||2427|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||5.25 x 3.38 x 1.50 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Yesby Mona11/28/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- For a child--or even an adult who has small ears--earplugs of a different size should be used. These simply are quite large, and they work very well for any type of noise reduction. Typically, any brand earplug coming in orange will be smaller, but I would "eyeball" any earplug before purchasing it for a child. (And read product directions and disclaimers.)by edwscott11/7/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I think they'd be fine for that purpose -- if you're trying to block out noise when you're trying to concentrate.by chickenpilot2/18/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Sure, but there are better ones. http://www.walmart.com/ip/Flents-Plugs-Quiet-Time-Comfort-Foam-Ear-10-Pr/10318441 I bought these Hearos and like the one I link here much better.by inthesonlite11/20/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, these earplugs can be used indoors, and they have an excellent "NRR" (noise-reduction rating), at -33 decibels. However, they should be used IN CONJUNCTION WITH quality earmuffs. Earplugs can be used safely outdoors, on their own, but, indoors, BOTH should be worn!by edwscott11/7/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Per the packaging, they reduce sound by 33 decibels. That said, I don't know if they would safely protect your hearing from the sharp sound of the gunshots -- they might work better when the noise is constant, like at a loud rock concert. You could try them in conjunction with a pair of earmuffs and see how they work -- if you're not satisfied, you could always use the earmuffs.by chickenpilot2/18/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- They can be washed.by CommunityAnswer9/16/2016Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?