Customers also bought these products
- $59.95 List price $74.00Save $14.05
HEAD Ti. Conquest Tennis Raquet
Consider these popular products
- $12.97 List price $15.95Save $2.98
- $10.97 List price $15.95Save $4.98
- from $13.49
- $33.80 Was $44.25Save $10.45
- $37.66 Was $39.95Save $2.29
- Reduced Price$73.60 List price $138.60Save $65.00
- $15.29 Was $16.99Save $1.70
- from $11.36
- from $29.90
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
The HEAD Ti. Conquest Tennis Raquet has Nano titanium technology.
HEAD Ti. Conquest Tennis Raquet:
- Technology: Nano titanium
- Beam: 23mm
- Head size: super-oversized
- Weight (unstrung): 9.7 oz/275g
- Balance (unstrung): 2/3" HL/325mm
- Length: 27"
- String pattern: 18/19
|Size:||S30 - 3/8" Grip , 4 3/8"|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||230851|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||27.00 x 1.20 x 27.00 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- very few rackets come with covers now days-folks carry them without or put them in a tennis bagby 1PETeacher10/17/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- noby vivhogan12/9/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- If it is for kids it should a "Junior" racket on it. Rackets come in a wide range of sizes. Usually, the older you are-the longer your racket but it is a preference thing.by 1PETeacher10/17/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This racquet is sized for adults.by vivhogan10/21/2012Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Q. what is the best grip? i don't know anything about tennis grips. So please can someone tell me which is the best grip for this racquet.
- Are you talking about factory made grips that are already on the racket or what you call an over-grip that goes over your original grip? Grip size depends on what is comfortable in your hand-try several-they type of grip-depends on your preference-do you have sweaty hands? You might want a sweat absorbing grip.by 1PETeacher12/10/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (2)Was this answer helpful?