So I have used ALL the big brands, Dewalt, Milwaukee, Kobalt, Hilti and so on. And I really liked the Tools Hart came out with in Home Depot. Granted it was limited to hammers and a chisel and a bear claw. But it was quality stuff. I walk into Walmart and I see Hart power Tool kits. Same company coloring is a bit different. Obviously me being a tool but, I had to get a kit so I bought one for 178.00. Included was the drill, impact driver, sawzall, Flashlight a charger and two 2.0 ah batteries. As well as a good size variety bit set in its own case and this was all in a contractor bag which I thought was slick may I add. All this though for $178.00!? What's the catch? So after using the drill tonight on some light work, I would rate it at pretty good. It's no Milwaukee or Dewalt but if your not in the field everyday using your tools. I would say this is probably the biggest bang for your buck. I do t know of any other power tool line up that gives you all that came in the kit at $178.00 with quality of these Hart Tools. Good job Hart.
HART 20-Volt Cordless 1/2-inch Hammer Drill Kit (1) 1.5Ah Lithium-Ion Battery
Arrives by Fri, Feb 21
In stock at Mountain View, 600 Showers Dr
About This Item
- The 20V one battery system allows you to interchange the battery on all 20V HART products. It powers all HART 20V tools, outdoor, automotive and lifestyle items
- This product comes with a battery and charger
- Drills through concrete, brick and masonry when in hammer mode
- Increased durability with heavy duty metal chuck
- 24 position clutch for adjusting torque while driving fasteners
- Included Auxilary Handle allows stability and control during high torque applications
- 2 Speed Gearbox for optimizing speed and control
- LED work light for enhanced visibility
- Convenient on-board bit storage
- Includes: 1/2" Hammer Drill, (1) 1.5Ah 20V Lithium-Ion Battery, Auxilary Handle, Fast Charger, Double-Ended Bit and Operator's Manual
- Specs: Battery: 20V Lithium-Ion Battery, RPM (Low-High): 0-375/min 0-1,600/min, BPM (Low-High): 0-5,600/min 0-24,000/min, Chuck: 1/2" Metal Keyless, Clutch: 24 Positions, Tool Weight: 3.25 lbs.
Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.prop65warnings.ca.gov www.p65warnings.ca.gov
|Contained Battery Type|
|Assembled Product Weight|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H)|
11.51 x 7.87 x 3.22 Inches
Manuals & Guides
Get specific details about this product from customers who own it.