Working with the Hart 10" miter saw has made my projects so much easier! I love the safety features and ease of use for a beginner woodworker. The cuts are clean and crisp and it's a great size for someone with a small workshop.
HART 10-inch 14 Amp Compound Miter Saw
- Addpowered by Allstate
Arrives by Fri, Apr 10
Ships to San Leandro, 1919 Davis St
About This Item
- Powerful 14 AMP motor for cutting a variety of applications with ease
- LED cut line indicator enhances visibility and accuracy of cuts
- Miter stops located at the most common angles (0°, 15°, 22.5°, 31.6°, and 45°) on left and right side for quick cut settings
- Electric brake quickly stops the blade to reduce risk
- Spindle lock for fast and easy blade change
- Cast and machined miter scale for enhanced accuracy
- Included 24T carbide tipped bladed
- Includes: 10" Compound Miter Saw, 24T Carbide Tipped Blade, Blade Wrench, Dust Bag, Work Clamp and Operator's Manual
- Specs: Motor: 120V, 60 Hz 14 Amps, Motor Speed (RPM): 5,500/min (No Load Speed), Dust Port: 1 1/4", Blade Arbor: 5/8", Blade Diameter: 10", Cutting Capacities: Baseboard Against Fence 3 1/2", Crown Molding Laying Flat 4 5/8" (Bevel 33.9° x Miter 31.6°) 90 ° Miter Cut 2" x 6" or 4" x 4" 45° Miter Cut 2" x 4" 45° Bevel Cut 2" x 6"
Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.prop65warnings.ca.gov www.p65warnings.ca.gov
Aluminum/Steel/Acrylonitrile butadiene styrene
|Manufacturer Part Number|
|Assembled Product Weight|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H)|
20.63 x 18.93 x 14.63 Inches
Manuals & Guides
Good saw, good value.
I was quite skeptical purchasing this saw. I bought it in a pinch because It was late and everything else was closed. I must say though, I was pleasantly surprised. It does take a little longer than say a Dewalt to fully wind up to max revolutions... but when it does it cuts very very well. The LED guide light is a bit confusing as to its real purpose. If the shadow created by the blade is the cut line... then I believe folks need to know that. While it is a nice lighting feature, I dont recommend cutting in the dark anyways. A laser guide would be a very nice feature that I would definitely pay a few bucks more for. I highly recommend mounting the saw before use because the light frame and fairly powerful motor does make the saw torque out of place occasionally. Other than the LED light and the frame being a bit too light. A solid buy at under $140.
Get specific details about this product from customers who own it.
Ask a question