Customers also viewed these products
HAAN Multiple-Purpose Floor Steamer, SI-70S
Consider these popular products
- Rollback$109.50 Was $149.99Save $40.49
- Clearance$79.00 Was $99.00Save $20.00
- $75.00 Was $109.00Save $34.00
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
The versatile HAAN SI-70S Floor Steamer cleans and sanitizes nearly everywhere in and around the home. This powerful HAAN SI-70S Floor Steamer converts into a portable handheld steamer with attachments to clean countertops, grout and other hard-to-reach crevices. The HAAN Multi-Purpose Steamer has a swivel-head mop for easy maneuverability and a removable easy-fill water tank. The HAAN Floor Steamer is ready to use in 20 seconds and efficiently kills 99.9 percent of common household germs, bacteria and dust mites without chemicals to sanitize your home. This hand-held steamer includes four reusable, ultra-microfiber cleaning pads, a floor mat, a carpet glide attachment to sanitize and deodorize carpets and rugs and an accessory kit featuring an angled nozzle, brush and mini steam head with two cleaning bonnets.
HAAN Multiple-Purpose Floor Steamer, SI-70S:
- Converts into a portable handheld steamer
- Proven to kill 99.9 percent of common household germs, bacteria and dust
- Does not use chemicals
- Safe and effective on virtually all surfaces and materials
- Sanitizes nearly everywhere in and around the home
- Swivel-head mop for easy maneuverability
- Removable easy-fill water tank
- 4 reusable, ultra-microfiber cleaning pads
- Floor mat
- Carpet glide attachment to sanitize and deodorize carpets and rugs
- Angled nozzle, brush and mini steam head with 2 cleaning bonnets
- Model# SI-70S
|Color:||Red , Black|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||SI-70S|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||50.00 x 11.75 x 6.94 IN|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- If you mean upholstered furniture, yes but it won't lift stains, etc. just freshen the surface. For stains, try a Bissel SpotBot.by RedSkyyAtNight1/21/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No. It is not recommended by the manufacturer.by Dee07771/5/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes - the handheld steamer that detaches from the main unit is perfect for steaming your furniture. My pet was sick and I had a mess on our sofa and area rug. I used the attachment plus the scrubber to get it all out. It was completely sanitized, no odor or color afterwards.by rockangels1/20/2013Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, it is designed for wood floors. This does not clean a dirty floor so they must be swept first. Only 'safety' issue is setting the unit on the rest pad when you are not actively pushing the unit when it is turned on. This is easy.by RedSkyyAtNight1/21/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yesby Dee07771/5/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I called customer service twice to ask this question -- once 6 months ago, and once today. Both told me the same info, and the second person I spoke with was a supervisor. He said the the differences are: 1) Levels of steam output on the HANDHELD part -- for the handheld unit, the 75 has "high" and "low" (rather than just one level). The steam output on the 70 is equivalent to the "high" on the 75. 2) The 75 has a shoulder strap. 3) The 75 has a longer hose. (So you put on the strap and then use the hose to reach up high -- rather than holding the entire unit above your head.) Personally, I have used both and the 75 is worth it for comfort of the shoulder strap alone. It can be exhausting and awkward holding the handheld unit without that. Especially when working at or above shoulder level. I do think the price difference is absurd, but (especially as someone with health issues) I'm willing to pay the extra money for the comfort and convenience -- not to mention safety. (I did consider buying the cheaper 70S and trying to assemble my own makeshift strap, but I think that would be dangerous, considering you're working with super-hot steam.)by Ashley51/22/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I actually called Haan directly to ask the same question. They are EXACTLY the same the letter differentiates where the steamer was purchased. SI-70 means it was bought directly from Haan, SI-70s means it was purchased from Wal-Mart and SI-70r means it was purchased from Target. They are all the exact same unit. Again, this information came from customer service representative of Haan. I purchased this for 89.00, and from Haan it would be 139.00, what an awesome deal for the same exact steamer. I am now patiently waiting for it to be delivered to my door!by Shannon68221/21/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (1)Was this answer helpful?